09 February 2011

28 Days to Celebrate.... Thirsties Duo Wrap Giveaway!

Thirsties is a company that has a fabulously inspirational story for work at home moms and small business owners.  In 2005, Erin {the founder of Thirsties} started her ever growing company with an old sewing machine and only one hundred dollars…. She worked hard and persevered and grew Thirsties to what it is today – an up and coming, eco-friendly diaper company committed to greener parenting.  Thirsties boasts that they now outsource their work to WAHMs near their warehouse, and all products are 100% USA made.  When you call their customer service, you are guaranteed to speak directly with another cloth diapering mama who can give you first-hand experience and knowledge.  I love the way Thirsties runs their company!!

We were sent the Thirsties Duo Wrap with a Stay Dry Duo Insert.  I’ll admit, I was initially terrified to step out of our pocket and hybrid comfort zone…. I thought to myself, “Where in the world will I buy just one snappi or will someone give me some diaper pins?!”  I was so naïve…. Thirsties has made diaper wraps and inserts SO easy for parents! It’s not diaper pinning with prefolds in their wraps – you simply lay the double-layered insert in the curve of the wrap and put it on your wiggly babe and away they go!

The Duo Wrap comes in two different sizes, one for smaller infants {6-18lbs} and one for larger toddlers {18-40lbs}.  We are currently at a stage where some diapers are not fitting as well as before…. A lot of those diapers are one size! I love the fact that the two different sizes for the Duo Wrap actually fit for those weight ranges…. Amelia is very tall for her age, has a tiny waist {lucky} but chunky monkey thighs… seriously, they’re big.  But the Duo Wrap fits her extremely well and is one of my favorite diapers to put on her.  The aplix is super strong {with stay put laundry tabs!} – but they offer snaps, too, if that’s your thing.  And each diaper has one-of-a-kind leg gussets to create the perfect fit on those adorable baby thighs….  Plus…. This Blackbird print is so stinkin’ cute!

I will definitely be getting a couple more wraps and some extra inserts {since you can reuse the wrap during the day!!}.   Wraps start at $12.75 and inserts are only $7.00 each!! That’s a huge deal for diapers.  You can purchase them straight from the Thirsties Catalog or from a diaper retailer.
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win their very own Thirsties Duo Wrap and Stay Dry Duo Insert!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your favorite feature of the Duo Wrap Diaper….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    follow Thirsties on facebook and leave a link to this giveaway on their fan page!{+1 entry each}
  • tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) –  
Win a Thirsties Duo Wrap #clothdiapers from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/4byt7wk {ends 2/12} #giveaways

leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}

giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/12/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent this diaper for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

140 comments:

  1. My favorite thing about Duo Wraps are definitely the adjust-ability! A perfect fit every time!

    http://mommyx3monsters.blogspot.com/
    mommyx3monsters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GFC follower!


    http://mommyx3monsters.blogspot.com/
    mommyx3monsters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook follower!


    http://mommyx3monsters.blogspot.com/
    mommyx3monsters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already follow Thirsties on FB. =)


    http://mommyx3monsters.blogspot.com/
    mommyx3monsters@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite feature would probably be how easy it seems to use compared to a prefold and snappi
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow via GFC
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you on facebook (Amanda Mizen)
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you on twitter (@AJellybean83)
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love that they fit my 35 inch 33 pound 14 month old!

    himmeweethree @ ymail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow on GFC

    himmeweethree @ ymail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We follow on FB. (Mike&Amanda Burkholder)
    himmeweethree @ ymail . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never tried a duo wrap but I like the leg gussets. They look likey would hold everything in. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow on twitter. IamMrsWilkins
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like you on FB. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Thirsties on FB. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We follow Thirsties on FB and left a link.

    himmeweethree @ ymail . com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tweeted! etwilkins at gmail dot com
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/35340324662411264

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Thirsties. I follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  19. Already a follower of Thirsties. I left a link on their fan page with your giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1- extra leg gussets
    2- two size system gives a better fit than one size and is more economical than a sized system
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like that they have 2 sizes..great.
    natalia
    liahec@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the gussets and how nice and trim they look!
    (email in my profile)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter (corgipants)

    ReplyDelete
  24. tweeted toady:
    http://twitter.com/#!/corgipants/status/35399085552836608

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the gussets and the design! Thanks, April :D
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you via GFC.
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the fact that you can get these in snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like you on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like Thirsties on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  31. Left a link to this giveaway on their wall.
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=193645243996837&id=88735571199

    ReplyDelete
  32. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/35412870959206400

    ReplyDelete
  33. Daily tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/35432412804550656
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. My favorite feature is the double leg gussett
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you on twitter @mkgottman
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the leg gussets -- we use this at night with a happy hempy, plus stuffing, and it holds is ALL in :) We could so use another!!!! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you through gfc ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like Thirsties on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I thanked Thirsties and posted a link on their FB page ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/35447208077819904
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the whole sleeve-aspect of the duo... ooh! And the leg gussets to keep poo-splosions in!

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35452452895457280
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite feature is the 2 size system. It would just fit alot better than a 1 size diaper, I think.

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you via gfc

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/35455193218809856

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. My favorite feature of the duo wrap is the leg gussets!

    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. follow you on GFC
    Tomoko d

    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/35471714670350336
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the cute blackbirds print best! But the fit is a bonus.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow you with GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like you on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like thirsties on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. My fav feature is the stay put laundry tabs!!!!

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i follow u via GFC!

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. i like u on FB (elizabeth McCarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. i follow u on twitter (lizlovesvan)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like thirsties on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I posted on thirsties FB wall!

    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=186022468104922&id=88735571199

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i tweeted 2/9

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/35507925556400129

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. following Thirsties on facebook (Rachel P) and left a link to this giveaway on their fan page: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=188812604475109&id=88735571199

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35511867711422464

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love how adjustable they are!
    sradke1024 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you via gfc!
    sradke1024 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow you on fb!
    sradke1024 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like Thirsties on fb and left the link!
    sradke1024 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/35538538153906176

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I love the leg gussets!
    copingwithfrugality at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Like on FB (Amanda Larson)
    copingwithfrugality at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweet 2/9 #2

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/35549689667395584

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. i looooooooove the double leg protection!

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. GFC follower.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i follow @taprilcrosier.
    @sondramama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i like Marine Parents on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. i like Thirsties on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. wrote on the wall:
    http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=188704021151940&id=88735571199

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. haven't tried them but i love the gussets

    ReplyDelete
  83. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  84. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  85. like thirsties on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  86. tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/35566919964692480

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/35587419923423232
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. love the leg gussets
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. follow you GFC
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. follow you twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. follow you FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/35736971531784192
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35743318788804608

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://twitter.com/chany10/status/35738698259771392

    ReplyDelete
  95. http://twitter.com/chany10/status/35764858762825728

    ReplyDelete
  96. I like that the leg gussets provide superior protection against leaks
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow you through google friend connect
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/35772020385906688
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35780717849870338

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/35811684681515008
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/35825183067471872

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. i love that you can get it in snaps
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. i follow you on GFC
    sarah brown
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. i follow you on FB
    sarah brown
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. i follow you on twitter
    knockedupnursin
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. FB fan of thirsties
    sarah brown
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/knockedupnursin/status/35849207218704387
    knockedupandnursing at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. My favorite feature is the leg gussets! Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/bekki1820cb/status/35869590848409600
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. GFC follower. Rebecca O
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. tweet 2/10

    http://twitter.com/#!/LizLovesVan/status/35896706004566017

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36047831420764160

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/36080606370594816

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36099115721048064

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/orangefukurou/status/36106880610861056

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like that they have the leg gusset
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/green_twiggy/status/36158576137342976
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. follow via gfc
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. like you on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. follow you on twitter as @green_twiggy
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. follow thirsties on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/36157777831395328

    ReplyDelete
  123. I love that it gives a trim fit and is so cute!
    lararapp@aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  124. gfc mama2almost3
    lararapp@aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. follow you on twitter
    mama2almost3
    lararapp@aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  126. like you on fb lara r h

    lararapp@aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  127. http://twitter.com/#!/Mama2Almost3/status/36165687458271232
    lararapp@aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  128. My favorite feature of the Duo Wrap is the gussets! Thanks!

    katiekstewart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/katie0stewart/status/36192017964859392

    katiekstewart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm following you on GFC

    katiekstewart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I'm following you on Twitter (@katie0stewart)

    katiekstewart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on GFC (Madeline).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow you on Twitter (@MadelineMiller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I like you on Facebook (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Follow Thirsties and left the link (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. http://twitter.com/#!/MadelineMiller/status/36193144836071424

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I Like you on Facebook! (Katie Farish Stewart)

    katiekstewart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/36200619475738624

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete