08 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate.... Bloomz Bows Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
the winner will be announced soon *wink*

Amelia has been an “accessory girl” since she was born.  Granted, she didn’t {and still doesn’t} have much of a say in the matter.... But she looks so wittle and pwecious..... look at this little baby picture of her with her first hairbow....
{one day old -- can i get a collective "awwwww"??}

Nowadays.... Amel is not so much for wearing hair bows.  She reaches up and literally yanks them out -- hair and all!  Then chews.  So we’ve started switching over to some headbands, and we are currently in love with the skinny elastic headbands! They are petite and not too overbearing.  When I found the Bloomz Bows etsy shop, I was in baby girl accessory heaven!  She has over two hundred simple and elegant accessories and photo props for your little princess.  We currently have the classic crochet cutie skinny elastic headband which is so.... well, cute!
{nevermind the milk face issue..... }

{super cute flower, eh?}


We also got a super cute pink wool blend felt rose with leaf stitching clip!! Check out the detail that is put into each of these accessories.... and they are so soft and gentle for a tiny baby’s head!


You can purchase an assortment of lovely handmade accessories directly from the Bloomz Bow shop, from headbands to snap clips to brooches!
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win a $15 gift voucher to Bloomz Bows!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me one of YOUR favorite accessories….
extra entries….
o     follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook! {+1 entry each}
o    add Bloomz Bows to your favorite shops on Etsy! {+1 entry each}
  • tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) –  
Win a $15 GC to BloomzBows on #etsy from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6xcjla4 {ends 2/11} #giveaways
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
  •   make a purchase from Tea Collection during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/11/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent these accessories for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

41 comments:

  1. I love them all but my fovorite is the Simply Sweet Skinny Elastic Headband With Wool Blend Felt Rose In Yellow For Infants/Toddlers/Children

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you on facebook and twitter =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added Bloomz Bows to my etzy favorites.
    Thank you for having this giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. tweeted the giveaway =)

    http://twitter.com/tanja_1211/statuses/35006722745573376

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, i have the cutest little clips from her. i love Red, Barnyard and Black Wool Blend Felt Flower Headband.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you with gfc
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like you on fb
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. added as a fav as krystanza
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favortie accessories are handmade! They are simple and make a statement. Not something every other person can go in a store and buy.
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you via GFC... and don't plan on going anywhere for a while. :)
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave accessory is a funky, chunky ring. Or right now, it's my Pandora bracelet!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. one of my fave accessories right now are a pair of simple white gold hoop earrings my hubby gave me last xmas
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow gfc
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. follow FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. added as etsy fave
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hearted the shop!
    mommydoes
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/35083193887494144
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have this hair... um, not sure what to call it, but it's a piece of embroidered leather that a stick goes through. ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you through gfc ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bloomz Bows is a favorite on etsy ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/35181443667726336
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I was "aww"-ing the whole time I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/35336978232778752
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/35447402856976384
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  32. My favorite accessory of mine (black leather coach bag)? Baby's (cream-colored faux-fur lined Robeez boots)? Or from Bloomz Bows (Rose Collection Snow White Wool Blend Felt With Leaf Stitching clip)?

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35453620518395904
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. added Bloomz Bows to my favorite shops on Etsy (dakotaring)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35511901249081344

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36057602320244736

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/36097714970296320
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36098900989444096

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete