06 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate.... Brynn's Beautiful Bows Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
winner will be announced soon! *wink*
{Congrats to LINDSEY GALVEZ for winning!}

What is a little girl without a hairbow?  Amelia has been sporting bows since she was a wee little babe in the hospital, and she continues to wear adorable hair accessories today!  I’m so glad that Caleb has been on board with the girliness that consumes us now…. And especially now that we have these totally fab Nebraska Husker hairbows from Brynn’s Beautiful Bows!!

Brynn’s Beautiful Bows is a lovely little Etsy shop full of items for princes and princesses alike – from reversible bibs and crayon rolls to zhu zhu pet tutus {I die from the cuteness}.  She has a new line out of reusable and eco-friendly mama pads, too {I smell a review and giveaway coming soon…. *wink*}
Jenn, the owner of this adorable shop, is actually from Nebraska {Caleb’s homestate} and I am super excited to meet her next month! I love connecting with blogging friends in real life!  She made these super cute piggy tail bows from Amelia as a custom order – and she would love to create a custom order for you!! She uses the highest quality materials and puts a ton of detailed work and dedication into each order.  I adore the bows she sent us…. They have bright, funky team colors with little red feathers and a thin ribbon bow with the blackshirts emblem on it, all attached to a french barrette! And if you don’t know who the BlackShirts are…. You need to look it up and start bleeding red yourselves *wink*
You can purchase lots of fun baby wares directly from the Brynn’s Beautiful Bows shop, including your own custom set of piggy tail bows starting at only $10.00!!
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win their very own starter pack of five hairbows!

to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your secrets to styling little girls’ hair….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    follow Brynn’s Beautiful Bows on facebook and by GFC on her blog!{+1 entry each}
  • tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) –  
Win a starter pack of girly hairbows from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6fwmtq6aa {ends 2/9} #giveaways
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
  • make a purchase from Brynn’s Beautiful Bows during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/9/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent these hairbows for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

25 comments:

  1. I follow you on GFC! danajeanward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My secret is to let them decide what style they want for the day! danajeanward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no secrets and totally need help! Although, Soph has been rockin' the ponytails this past week! :)
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow BBB on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/34443021210624000
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a hairstylist and I honestly believe that the best thing for little girls is to keep their hair long. That way it can be pulled up into ponies, braids, tucked into their shirt while eating, etc. If a little girl has short hair, i.e. a bob or shorter, typically, it needs to be curled or blow dryed with a round brush to keep a cute style and I don't know how many 3 or 4 year olds are going to sit still through the whole styling process! That being said, leave in conditioner and a professional baby shampoo like Paul Mitchell's "Baby, don't cry" are my biggest tips on managing little girls' hair, besides keeping it long!

    I follow you and BBB on FB!
    angelapaullin at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/34582278294208512
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. no secrets but umm longer hair gives more options for cute hair style ideas yet short hair is easier.. ahh it's all good lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)

    ReplyDelete
  14. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  15. like Brynn's beautiful bows on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow Brynn's beautiful bows blog via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  17. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/34646507298750465

    ReplyDelete
  18. For super curly hair like little girl's I condition it and brush it while she is bathing. It makes combing through so much easier!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you, of course :)
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Brynns blog and LOVE her nose ring :D I wish I had the guts to do it...
    And I'd like to say I was her 86th follower and your picture was next to mine :) Hi! Friend. haha.
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I find the best time to do my daughter's hair is when she's sitting in the high chair munching on some snacks :) ngiraldi @gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you through GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/35064732876546048
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete