the guidelines are quite simple here!
- grab the Military Monday Blog Hop button and post it as a new blog post or somewhere on your blog so we can be sure you are at the right hop!
![]() |
- follow all three hosts {just click the buttons below!} - we promise to follow back, just give us a few days to catch up with everyone!


1. Where do you blog, and what does your blog focus on?
My blog is called, Goodnight moon. I blog about the military, my kids, random thoughts and things that keep me from sleeping at night. I normally keep my posts lite and fun, but every once in awhile...I'll get fired up and will vent through a blog post.
2. What is your biggest blogging goal?
I don't really have a "blogging goal" per say. Sometimes I day dream and think about the "maybes" of what could come from my blog. But in general I just like being able to connect with other people who share the same interests.
P.S...it would be awesome if I could get sponsored to go to a blogging conference one day, but I'll keep day dreaming for that to happen. "Maybe" someday *sigh.
3. What is your biggest blogging fear?
A blogging fear? If my blog was to just vanish into the cyber world and I lost all my posts. I would be devastated.
4. Has blogging changed you or your outlook on "real life" scenarios?
Yes! 110% Yes! It has taught me lessons and has opened my eyes up about people in general; some good and some bad. It has allowed me to connect with some really amazing women. Blogging has changed my life in ways I never imagined it could.
thanks for joining us, and we hope you make some great new blog friends today! now, let's get hoppin'!









Thanks so much for having me as this week's "spotlight". I totally feel like a celebrity!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Loved your posts this week. Hope your preparation for PCSing is going smoothly!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!!! Time to start my blog hopping!!! Thanks for hosting.
ReplyDeleteHello, I am your newest follower! I love your blog! Hoping you get a chance to stop by mine to say hello!
ReplyDeleteStay Fabulous
Chara
www.nothingbutfabulousity.com
Hello!
ReplyDeleteNew follower through military blog hop!!
http://pamelaf03.blogspot.com/
Hi! I am a new follower! I keep trying to add my linky, but it keeps giving me an error :( and not working... But I did link up!!
ReplyDeleteYay!
Hi! I'm a new follower!! I'm so glad you all are doing this! :)
ReplyDeleteFollow me @ http://mommyadventuresinarmyland.blogspot.com/