07 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate.... AppleCheeks Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
the winners will be announced soon *wink*

I am a super-fan of AppleCheeks diapers.   I love the fit, the style, the frilly leg gussets {which can also be extremely manly *wink*} and the quality of the diapers.  I’ve done several reviews for AppleCheeks {which you can find here, here and here} and I just can’t say enough good for the company.  I also love Ilana, who is the co-owner of AppleCheeks.  I was able to catch a few minutes of her time for an interview, which you can find here.  She is a great lady, totally dedicated to what she loves – her girls, her company and her customers.

AppleCheeks offers a variety of products in addition to their infamous envelope diapering system.  Since I’ve already told you all about their fab diapering system in the three posts I linked above, I thought I would introduce you to a few of the smaller key players in their shop!

One of the innovative products that work in conjunction with the AppleCheeks envelope system is their waist extenders.  These nifty little pieces of fabric allow for an extra two inches of waist fit on the diaper.  So if you are not quite ready for the size 2 diapers with your little chunker, or you need just a few more weeks in the larger size with your nearly-potty trained toddler, these waist extenders are perfect for you!  They come in coordinating colors for the eight permanent color selections through AppleCheeks.  You can purchase these items for about $8.00.

We recently became converts in using disposable liners.  We don’t use them full-time, just if Amelia has a diaper rash.  We went through a pretty serious bout of a rash when she first tried pineapple {we no longer serve that…. Just sayin’} and needed a rash ointment that was stronger than our cloth diaper friendly brand.  Luckily, I had some of the new AppleCheeks Disposable Liners and we were able to continue using our fluff even with a diaper rash cream.  These are also really great to use so you don’t have really poopy diapers to clean – just lay the liner down in the diaper and flush the whole mess {liner included} after the “deed is done.”  If there was no poopy, simply rinse the liner and hang to dry…. Use it again!  You can purchase these handy liners for around $8.00.

The last product I want to feature is the AppleCheeks Nursing Pads.  These pads are made from the same bamboo/rayon as the AppleCheeks inserts {which are super absorbent and buttery soft!}.  They are unique in that there are three layers of absorbency on the bottom and two layers on top.  This creates a barrier where you need it, while eliminating the bulk of other reusable nursing pads on the market.  While I have not tried these {find out more about that here} I can imagine they are absolutely fab!  You can purchase these washable nursing pads for about $10.00 for four.
{win it!}
***TWO WINNERS***
Winner #1 will get their own AppleCheeks Envelope System in size and color choice!
Winner #2 will receive a $20 gift voucher to spend anyway you want at the AppleCheeks Shop!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me something positive about your weekend….
extra entries….


  • tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) –  
TWO WINNERS get #clothdiapers from @taprilcrosier and @applecheeksdipe #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6yr99wk {ends 2/10} #giveaways

leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
  • make a purchase from the AppleCheeks Direct Store during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/10/11 by a random number generator.  while i was given the opportunity to offer this giveaway, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

292 comments:

  1. Something positive? I LOVED going for a walk with my Dad, Sophia, and my parent's dog Smokey (a yorkie!). Warm weather is getting closer...

    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow AC via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow AC via Twitter
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow AC via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/34582075197628416
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had a fun little celebration for my son's 2nd birthday. I warned the relatives that we really appreciate gifts of clothing, but that he wouldn't...should have seen his face when he opened the presents that were clothes! Yup, he's 2!
    cbeargie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you on twitter as sunnymum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following you on GFC as sunnymum.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/sunnymum/status/34594839064481792

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following AppleCheeks on twitter as sunnymum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following Apple Cheeks via GFC on their blog as sunnymum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My weekend was awesome because my family had an old friend visit and we got into the local museum (which I had never been to) for free. And while at said museum my 9 month old was SO good and never made a peep, he hung out, nursed, and then fell asleep in his Ergo. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on GFC. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you on FB. ID-etwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on twitter. ID- IamMrsWilkins

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow Applecheeks on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like Applecheeks on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Applecheeks blog via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/34613999102328834

    ReplyDelete
  22. I got called off this weekend on Saturday and spent it with my boys! sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. follow you on GFC sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. follow you on twitter @sugarberry07 sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. follow you on FB krystina mcmillen sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. follow applecheeks on FB krystina mcmillen sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. follow applecheeks on twitter @sugarberry07 sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i follow the apple cheeks blog via gfc sugarberry07 sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/sugarberry07/status/34626488997253120 sugarbabydiaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Daily tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/34648829013790720

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow Apple Cheeks on FB

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow Apple Cheeks via GFC on their blog

    ReplyDelete
  33. Positive: My hubby and I went to church (with the two littles) was the first time in a long time. It was really good!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow your blog via GFC.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a fan of ac on FB
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow ac on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow the ac blog via gfc.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/34673459871088641
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. This weekend was very chill and we just hung out at home! I love calm weekends :)

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on GFC!

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you on Twitter!

    @freckleberrymom

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow AppleCheeks via GFC!

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow Apple Cheeks on Facebook!

    Ashley Capps

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow Apple Cheeks on Twitter!

    @freckleberrymom

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/freckleberrymom/status/34676537865273344

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. we had a great weekend, dinner at the parents with the in-laws there as well. And baby boy took his first steps!

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. following you on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. following you via gfc

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow applecheeks on FB (Rachel Neufeld)

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow applecheeks on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow applecheeks va gfc

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/34685942526644224

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/34688707898380288
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I got my first facial and prenatal message this weekend! Thanks to my hubby being a superstar at work and getting his choice of a gift certificate!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I'm following you on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'm following you on Twitter from @sarajolee

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm following you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm following Applecheeks on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm following Applecheeks on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm following Applecheeks on GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/sarajolee/status/34698105517510656

    ReplyDelete
  63. This weekend I was able to take a nap! Whoa! Thanks DH!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like you on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like AC on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow AC on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow the AC blog via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  69. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/34709385951322113

    ReplyDelete
  70. I had a great weekend! I just spent it with my boys (hubby & son) and we just relaxed and spent quality time together! :)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. follow u via GFC!

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. follow u on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. follow u on twitter (lizlovesvan)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. follow applecheeks on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. follow applecheeks on twitter (lizlovesvan)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. follow applecheeks blog via GFC!

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. tweet #1 2/7

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/34708364759928832

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I didn't get any housework done, but I had a great time with family and friends! My hubby even let me sleep in. :o)
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. follow your blog via gfc
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. follow AppleCheeks blog via gfc
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. follow you on twitter- @saywah
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. following applecheeks on twitter- @saywah
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. like applecheeks on facebook
    saywah_j at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. This weekend I tried out a new class at the gym (TRX) and it WORKED my triceps hard!! It was pretty awesome, but I'm not sure it's something I would pay for regularly. It was nice for a change, though.
    (my email is in my profile)

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on twitter (corgipants)

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow applecheeks on twitter (corgipants)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow applecheeks' blog via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I got to spend Sunday afternoon out with my oldest son and my Mom while the husband stayed home with a sleepy baby. So nice to get special time with the big boy!

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/corgipants/status/34728310395117568

    ReplyDelete
  90. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. following Applecheeks on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. following Applecheeks on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. following Applecheeks on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34730017338429440
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Something positive about my weekend: It seemed like all my friends were moving away from me (sad), but then (silver lining), I had another mommy acquaintance (that I knew through another mommy friend who had moved away) call me up and ask if I wanted to meet her at the park so our kids could play together and we could chat and hang out! Yay! It was a beautiful sunny day and our kiddos had fun climbing and swinging and getting dirty (ah, boys...) and we got to chat and enjoy the sunshine. Yay for new friends!

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow you via GFC.

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow you via twitter. (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow you via Facebook. (Sarah Hull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I follow AppleCheeks on facebook (SarahHull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow AppleCheeks on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow AppleCheeks via GFC on their blog (SarahHull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/34744991628660737

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/34747642269405184

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Went to my first homeschooling conference this weekend. Got a lot of info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. following Applecheeks on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  108. following applecheeks on fb

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/walkwithme/status/34752654949228544

    ReplyDelete
  110. Something positive about the weekend - I made really good progress getting my new house cleaned and ready to be inhabited!
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you with GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I like you on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow applecheeks on twitter as littlebabybug
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like AC on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow AC with GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  117. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34766395036143616
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/34789737847853056

    ReplyDelete
  119. Something positive? My husband and I were able to go on a date Friday night to see The Kings Speech and eat dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  120. My son recovered from his RSV over the weekend!

    mnphelan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow you via twitter

    chellephelan

    ReplyDelete
  122. I follow AppleCheeks on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow AppleCheeks on twitter

    chellephelan

    ReplyDelete
  124. I got some ME time this weekend....it was wonderful!
    heather.iriwn08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow you on GFC
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. my weekend was very positive. i had a friend spend the weekend. i got to go out for the first time since my baby was born.

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like you on FB
    heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. GFC follower.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I follow the AppleCheeks blog on GFC
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. i like you on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. i follow you on twitter.
    @sondramama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow AppleCheeks on twitter
    @feelincrunchy
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like AppleCheeks on FB
    heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/FeelinCrunchy/status/34818153615724544
    @feelincrunchy
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. i follow apple cheeks on twitter.
    @sondramam

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. i like apple cheeks on facebook.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. i follow apple cheeks via GFC.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Something positive about my weekend is that I got to relax with my husband and start looking at new cars :)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. GFC follower.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Like you on facebook (Kirsten T..)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. LIke AppleCheeks on facebook (Kirsten T..)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Follow AC on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Follow AC blog via GFC.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/LaydieAphrodite/status/34843832512286720
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. The sun came out! yay for sunshine!
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. follow via GFC=JMama
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. follow via twitter @jeske_posse
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. like you on FB
    Jenni Jeske
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. like applecheeks on FB
    Jenni Jeske
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Follow applecheeks on twitter @jeske_posse
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. follow applecheeks blog as JMama
    jenni_Aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. http://twitter.com/#!/jeske_posse/status/34871303609520128
    jenni_aja at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34947765280849920

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/34956876105908225
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/34971596359737344
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Tweet! http://twitter.com/sunnymum/status/34994937044926464
    cbeargie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34979545043963904
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/freckleberrymom/status/35011976950185984

    ashley at freckleberryfinds dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/35001581040574464

    ReplyDelete
  161. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/35021770129932288

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. having daddy home.

    amtennis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. applechecks on fb

    amtennis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. follow applecheeks on twitter.

    amtennis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/35035518760652801
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/35055153899905024

    ReplyDelete
  167. i got to take a nap!
    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. following apple cheeks on fb
    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. following apple cheeks on twitter
    feh79 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Sunday night we had dinner with Gammy and Bugger (aka Grandma and Grandpa) -- we hadn't seen them in such a long time! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I follow you through GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I like you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow the applecheeks blog through gfc ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I like applecheeks on fb ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I follow applecheeks on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/35063957375037440
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  177. tweet 2/8

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/35081049532801025

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/35089941797015552

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. We had an unusually restful Sunday at home this weekend. I got to snuggle with my hubby who has been working crazy long hours all week. :-)
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I follow you via GFC
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow you on Twitter @ChoresChocolate
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I follow you on Facebook as Flora MacDonald.
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I follow AppleCheeks on FB as Flora MacDonald.
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I follow AppleCheeks on Twitter @ChoresChocolate
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I'm a new follower of the AppleCheeks blog!
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/ChoresChocolate/status/35114776463941632
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. something positive is spendimg a nice quite weekend at home w/my baby boy

    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  188. tweet 2/8 #2

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/35171297096896513

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I got to spend quality time with the fam, in our PJs!, this weekend.

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I follow you on GFC (Madeline).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. I follow you on Twitter (@MadelineMiller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I like AppleCheeks on Facebook (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I follow AppleCheeks on Twitter (@MadelineMiller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I follow AppleCheeks on GFC (Madeline).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete