
let's see, a hobby. i really love to crochet baby blankets (adult sized blankets get too heavy and hot when making - although i've made two as gifts before). i also love to read, camp, organize, stuff diapers..... is that even considered a hobby?! i'm pretty insanely in love with blogging as of late.
but for today, choosing a single hobby for the sake of discussion - let's go with crafting. i'm fairly handy with a glue gun, and while i did give a valiant effort yesterday in making a scarf for myself, i did not succeed (fabric issues, i tell you). but have you seen my wreath? or anything in the etsy shop? while caleb helped pad the shop, i did design several of the ideas in my mind, and those wipes cases? yeah, totally mine!









Are you still doing your blog hop?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by www.adayinmotherhood.com I am following you now! God Bless you family!
ReplyDeleteYou are a treasure to your family. They are so lucky to have you. Keep it up! I'm following now. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI am big on starting a project or a new craft and never finishing!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and your husband! It's such a pleasure always to meet the families who serve this country I so love. It's also a pleasure to have you as my newest follower on this round of Monday blog hops and I have in turn joined your list of followers. I see that we are practially neighbors with you in the Carolinas and us in East Tennessee.
ReplyDeletePerhaps your loyal readers may be mildly curious to check out my blog to learn about my day-to-day journaling about what ever inspires me or about my newly released children's book for early readers (you can find it listed under my Book Store tab). Come on over today!
Merry Christmas,
Cathy
http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteNow following back.
Jessica
Thank you for checking out my blog and following! I'm following back :)
ReplyDelete~Crystal
www.thecraftycrystal.blogspot.com
Thank you for commenting on my blog, I am following back.
ReplyDeleteI love the wreath you did!