13 December 2010

a big snaffu....


i've always wanted to say "snaffu" and today gave me quite the opportunity.  if you came here bright and early this morning, or even bright and... later?.... this afternoon/evening/night, you would have noticed that oh! military monday blog hop is not posted?! yeah, i realized this about lunch time.  last night was a very sleepy, very busy, very chore-filled night and i didn't have a chance to put together all of the HTML like i typically do on sunday nights.  and then this morning rolled around.  after braving the impossibly cold weather at the bus stop, i pretty much sacked out on the couch to warm up and snooze before my little princess woke up.

so, please accept my apologies and know that next week is coming with a vengeance!! i'm making a few minor changes to the hop and adding a featured blogger YAY! so be sure to check back next monday - bright and early, or even bright and.... later....

3 comments:

  1. I was WAY early on Sunday night! I knew you've been busy- so give yourself a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...Thanks so much for the follow..I am following back! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think adding a featured blog would be a great idea!

    ReplyDelete