12 December 2010

all about me.... day twenty!

all about me
 
day 20 - a talent of yours
 
oh, you know.... i can crochet, make some awesome chocolate chip cookies, fall asleep standing up.  caleb said i'm good at cleaning, that's always a plus as a homemaker *wink*  but i guess if i had to pick one serious talent, it would be singing.  i've enjoyed it my whole life, as far back as i can remember.  i've always sang in church, in choir, done musicals with drama at school.  i was a part of the inaugural camp broadway, a prestigious week long endeavor taught by some of the best actors, singers, and dancers to grace broadway's stage.  not to toot my own horn, or anything.... but you did ask!

1 comment:

  1. I love singing too and my Memere taught me to crochet when I was only 6 years old. So that means alot to me to see when others do that as well. The singing - I'm not good but it makes me FEEL good! You should look into doing more with singing if it's something you love :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete