09 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... typesetter jewelry review and giveaway!


I love jewelry.  As you’ve heard me mention before, since Amelia was born I have been so into necklaces! They are not only a great accessory to compliment and outfit, but they are also an awesome go-to toy when you are out and about! I’m telling you, Amelia is obsessed with playing with necklaces, so that really encourages me to accessorize every day – as if I need another excuse!  I was really excited when Typesetters offered me the opportunity to review one of their personalized pendant necklaces from their Etsy Shop.

Typesetters is a somewhat new, but very innovative and affordable style of jewelry.  Each pendant is handstamped with either a customized set of words (up to 14 characters), or you can choose from their selection already in stock!  I chose a customized pendant….

I couldn’t decide whether I wanted my pendant to be dedicated with words to Caleb or Amelia, so I chose both with "homebody"!  I have definitely become a homebody since being married and becoming a mommy, and I love being able to wear jewelry that shows how important my family is to me.  Once I gave my order, I received my necklace in about a week and a half – that’s not bad for custom jewelry!
You can dress this piece up with some funky earrings and bangles or wear it everyday with jeans and a shirt!  I love the necklace part, too – the pendant comes either on a 20” stainless steel beaded chain, or you can order one like mine with 16” black neoprene necklace.  These necklaces can also be shortened on the beaded chain to make a bracelet for men and women alike!  You can purchase your own from the Typesetters Etsy shop for only $7.50!
Typesetters was not only generous enough to send me my own custom ordered pendant necklace, but they also want to share with my readers! One very lucky Marine Parents reader will win their own customized pendant courtesy of the Typesetters Etsy Shop – just in time for the holidays!


mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and tell me what you would choose for your customized necklace! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day!)
" Please RT enter to #win a free custom pendant necklace from Typestters and @taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/38hye2x {ends 11/16} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         add the Typesetters Etsy shop to your “favorites” on etsy (must set up a FREE Etsy account to do this!) +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my  NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +3 entries
·         make a purchase from Typesetters and send me a copy of the invoice +5 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/16/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this necklace for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

5 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are great!

    Thank you for following me; I'm following back.

    http://over40style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by the Hump Day Blog Hop! :)

    Following back!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has Two Hands! and Lynhea Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are neat! Do you know how long it would take me to choose what I would want it to say?
    Right now, I'm thinking... "shine".
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following you via GFC. I would pick The Faith Washer Pendant.

    Thank You.
    Christy M.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete