what a great turnout for the massive laundry makeover!!! i am so happy that i got to revamp my laundry room with new products that are safer for my family, amelia's diapers, and our clothes. i am thrilled that i was able to share this giveaway with you, too!!
so, without further ado....
the lucky winner of a 45/90 bag of Rockin Green Soap, a tin of Nellie's Natural Oxygen Brightener and a set of 4 wool felted dryer balls was chosen by random.org.....
Stephanie-jean Weber said...
I follow you on twitter (@lifesemicrunchy)
congrats, girl!! you are going to love your products!!
but the fun isn't over, yet..... remember how i told you we would have the grand prize winner and three mini winners? i have three samples of my favorite Rockin Green scent (Rage Against the Raspberries) and the three winners are....
Marah said...
tweeted today.
http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/21848362491
The Fam said...
http://twitter.com/channynn/statuses/23239038042
Tweet!
Jessica said...
following eco-mom on twitter.
@jessmakowiecki
so congratulations to you girls, too! be sure that if you are a winner, email me your mailing address so i can send the samples to you. grand prize winner: in addition to your mailing address, send me your choice of scent for Rockin Green and the listing ID (or URL) from CleanSypria's Etsy shop for which dryer balls you would like. all of the companies will be shipping directly to you!! all winners must contact me within 48 hours or new winners will be chosen!!!
if you didn't win this giveaway, don't fret!! i have more :) be sure to enter to win a copy of The Rattles c.d., a natural wooden nursing/teething necklace, or a $15.00 giftcard to EcoMom.com!! also upcoming, Hyland's Teething Tablets review and giftbasket giveaway (posting this weekend), Happy Baby Organic Foods, and a week of cloth diapering goodies!!








Thanks for visiting me today! Returning the favor. Hope you've had a fantastic Wednesday!
ReplyDeletewww.zibelineknits.blogspot.com
Hello! I just found your blog from one of the Wednesday blog hops. Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteFollowing back from Wordless Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by The House on the Corner ~ I'm following back!!
ReplyDeleteHI! I am new follower. I can't wait to check out your site! hope you will stop y and say hi! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the winners. Thanks for the follow I'm following you back!
ReplyDeleteGood morning! Following you from the Thursday blog hops! Nice to meet you! Please come exchange the favor & visit & follow back! Enjoy the rest of your week! :)
ReplyDeleteNicole
Thanks for following me from Blog Hop Thursday! I'm following you back :0
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm following from Blog Hop Thursday. You have a great blog & such a beautiful family! Thanks for serving our country with the Marine Corp!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you'd have fun at www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school. Hope you can stop by!
Returning the follow! Thanks for visiting!
ReplyDeletewww.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com