26 August 2010

oh, the deliciousness of it all....

**CLOSED**


when EcoMom.com asked me if we would like to do a review and host a giveaway for some delicious plumtots organics foods, i jumped on the opportunity!! amelia loves these tasty organic purees, and to be quite honest, so do i. they are so good! i am sure to taste everything that goes in baby amelia's mouth, and most of her food is homemade, but it is quite impractical to carry around several icecubes of mommy-made treats. factor in that i am gone most of the day, everday, running errands for my little friends i nanny.... i just can't do it. the plumtots pouches are fantastic to toss in the diaper bag and go. no spoon necessary for older kids.... they can squeeze right into their mouth! how fun is that?



in addition to the wonderful squeezy packs of food, plumtots also makes the fabulous treats.... fiddlesticks! amelia LOVED these and loves to gnaw on them while i'm bustling around in the kitchen (more than likely making more icecubed foods for her hungry tummy!). these come in a very convenient little box and are packed full of healthy organic fruits and veggies. i love how plumtots combines the sweetness of pears and peaches with the savory veggies, such as spinach and peas or pumpkin! have you successfully fed your six month old spinach? if not, plumtots is the company for you!!



{sweet baby amelia after her packet of spinach, peas and pears and her fiddlestick dessert!}

in addition to these tasty little foods, plumtots and revolution offer so! many! trendy children's products, from highchairs to lunchboxes. you can purchase a plethora (awesome verbiage, no?) of their products directly from EcoMom.com. better yet, be sure to purchase an EcoPass from her website ($99 annual fee) to receive a 15% discount on every order you place and get free shipping on your purchases (without the precursory $75 minimum required for non-EcoPass customers).
i bet you are dying to try plumtots for yourself now, right? thanks to EcoMom.com, you can! she has very generously offered up a $15 giftcard to her shop where you can buy anything you want, including plumtots!! you can also purchase anything in her shop from now until 9/31/10 and receive a 15% discount just for reading this review! use the discount code SBBL557 at checkout, and away you go!
ready to enter this awesome giveaway? let's get started!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect (easy peasy!)
additional entries:
1. follow me on twitter (@taprilcrosier) +1 entry
2. follow EcoMom on twitter (@EcoMomCEO) +1 entry
3. become a facebook fan of EcoMom +1 entry
4. sign up and confirm for the EcoMom newsletter +1 entry
5. make a purchase from EcoMom using the discount code above and send me the confirmation email +5 entries
6. sign up for Swagbucks and start searching (using my referral) +5 entries
7. tweet this once daily: +1 entry
a delicious organic reveiw and giftcard #giveaway from @taprilcrosier sponsored
by @EcoMomCEO here: http://tiny.cc/455im {ends 9/26}
this giveaway is offered to all USA and Canadian residents. the giveaway will end at 12:00 noon EST on September 26, 2010. a winner will be selected at random and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected.
while EcoMom sent me these products to reveiw, i was not paid to give a good review. i give an honest opinion of each product we try. to read my full disclosure policy, check here.

39 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog. :)

    jeremy dot jenn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you on twitter

    @jessmakowiecki

    ReplyDelete
  4. following ecomomceo

    @jessmakowiecki

    ReplyDelete
  5. fan of ecomom on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. i get ecomom's newsletter already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you via twitter (@channynn).

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, and I am a follower!

    Follow me back please!
    http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com/

    questfortheperfectclothdiaper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan of EcoMom on FB :) ngiraldi @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow EcoMom on twitter

    helenlamby at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  11. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24137655821

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow your blog!
    april71783@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a fan of ecomom on fb!
    april71783@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I signed up for swagbucks using your referral.

    baby0319(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24251664032

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow your blog on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24425488938

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweeted today

    http://twitter.com/jessmakowiecki/status/24592203072

    jessica.makowiecki[at]gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24691779126

    ReplyDelete
  20. tweeted.

    http://twitter.com/jessmakowiecki/status/24734185423


    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm following you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow EcoMom on twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like EcoMom on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I get EcoMom's newsletter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/24855621863
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/24973314857

    ReplyDelete
  28. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25013937278
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. http://twitter.com/jessmakowiecki/status/25099047978

    ReplyDelete
  30. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/25108130738

    ReplyDelete
  31. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25120008064
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25200645318
    lindseygalvez at gmail do tcom

    ReplyDelete
  33. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25310395109
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25402983244
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a new GFC follower (Jennifer Mo). Look forward to keeping up with your blog!

    ailanna at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow EcoMom on Twitter @noteasy2begreen.

    ailanna at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/25592506459
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete