02 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate - Tippy Toes Knits Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
the winner will be announced soon *wink*
{congrats to Sarah Hull!!!!}


This winter in North Carolina has been unreal.  One day it can be sunny and a comfortable 55 degrees outside {or 70 degrees like today.... hello, February!}, to be followed the next morning by a dusting of snow.  We’ve had so many snow days in the past month – seriously, I’ve seen some of the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen.  Luckily, we had an adorable little knit hat to keep Amelia’s head warm on the cold days!


Tippy Toes Knits is a specialty knit Etsy shop full of fun hats for kids, in addition to other miniature knitted treasures.  Each hat is custom made to size and color specifications, so you are sure to receive a unique hat for your little one!  We chose the Munchkin hat in Snow with a pretty pink detailed stripe along the bottom and on the tail…. So cute and girly for Amel!
The Munchkin we received is so durable and warm! Amelia is not a huge fan of having things on her head {bows, headbands, hats}…. Except the water bucket for bathtime.  She loves that.  Anyway *wink* I put the Munchkin on her head right when we got it in the mail and she crawled around the apartment for an hour, happy as can be! It is such a good fit while still allowing for room to grow.  I chose the 12-24 months size, so we still have another winter with this adorable hat!


You can purchase a fab knit hat for your little one from Tippy Toes Knits directly from her Etsy shop!  She has super fast turn around time and is always ready to talk custom orders and colors!!

{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win their very own Tippy Toes Knits hat of choice!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me what hat style and color choice you would order from the Tippy Toes Knit shop!….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    add Tippy Toes Knits to your favorite shops on etsy! {+1 entry}
o     follow the Tippy Toes Knits blog on GFC {+1 entry}
o   tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – 
Win a child’s size hand-knit hat from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6l6ho9l {ends 2/5} #giveaways #baby #etsy
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
o   make a purchase from Tippy Toes Knits during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/5/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent this hat for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

83 comments:

  1. I would pick the canadian in red and black!

    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow you on GFC.

    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you on twitter.

    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you on facebook.

    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. following the tippy toes knits blog via GFC.

    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. tweeted today.

    http://twitter.com/jessmakowiecki/status/32786753173590016


    jessica.makowiecki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like the The Sophia in Blue, Navy, Cranberry, and Mustard for my DS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow Tippy Toes Knits blog via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would get the munchkin hat either in the blue or the green. So cute! etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter. iammrswilkins

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on FB. id-etwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  12. I added Tippy Toes to my favorites on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tweeted! 1
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/32808004147482624

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pick the flower in black with the flowers in pink and violet!
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am following on GFC
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am following on FB
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following on twitter
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. following Tippy Toes Knits blog on GFC
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the L'amour in grey and magenta.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following you on twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on GFC
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a fb fan (angela ross Heffner)
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I added Tipy Toes knits to my favorites on Etsy!
    Such cute hats!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following the tippy toes knits blog
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/32850780646014978
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/32881560617226240
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'd choose The Charlie in Cranberry & Chocolate

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. tweet 1:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/32908681184022528
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. addded Tippy Toes Knits to my favorite shops on etsy (dakotaring)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i'd get the sophia in grey w/blue/navy/grass/beige stripes
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. following the Tippy Toes Knits blog on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. follow GFC
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. follow on twitter @curious_kitty
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. follow facebook - tara e
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. added Tippy Toes Knits to my etsy faves
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/32909355481309186
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would get the sprite in apple and chocolate!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I hearted the shop!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you via GFC.
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow her blog now too!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. The L'amour in pink and white or purple and white.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The berry is adorable!
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow you on GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. made her a fav
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would pick the Canadian (no pompom) in oxford and beige.

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow you on GFC

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you on Twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    I follow you on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on FB (Sarah Hull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I added Tippy Toes Knits to my favorite shops on etsy (SHull2319)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/33051524955381760

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. tweet 1:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33141306960265216
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33149098844491776
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Daily tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/33157760153554944

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33177469498433536
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33214166898573312
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/33250577177640961
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33509061995536384
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33511026179710976
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33551079111139329
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33550739141824512
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/33562940854509568
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd have to get the royal in blue and mustard!

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow w/gfc
    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow on twitter (@missbobloblaw)

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. i follow tippy toes w/gfc (talkingmomcents)

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. daily tweet #1

    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33578660984262656


    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. daily tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33657074097328128

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33866056917327872
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33891544062754817
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33921892746268672

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/33944909199183872
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33965053476610048

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33994572564529152

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/34044564687822848
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete