01 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate.... ERGObaby Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.....
winner will be announced soon *wink*
{the winner is Shannon Baka!!!!}


Before Amelia was born, I knew I wanted to be a baby-wearin’ mama.  I bought an adorable polka-dotted sling on Etsy and awaited my daughter’s birth.  Well, Miss Amelia had different thoughts on the matter.  She has been extremely independent from the get go and has never been much of a fan of being worn.  So the sling thing? Yeah…. Gathered dust in the closet.  At our baby shower, a friend gave us a really pretty {and rather pricey} mei tai carrier and I was really excited to try that as Amelia grew a bit more and had better head control.  About three and a half minutes into the mei tai, she was fussing and crying and all around grouchy.  So the another baby carrier was regifted…. I had all but given up on wearing my precious daughter until the past few months.   I had heard really awesome things about one particular brand of carriers, and I am happy to introduce you to our new friend – the ERGObaby!

The ERGObaby, which we lovingly refer to as “our Ergo,” is a lightly structured and incredibly versatile baby carrier.  Far and away, our favorite way to wear Amel is in the front {the heart2heart carry}, but we have also tried the back carry which Amelia seems to tolerate… I just don’t like not being able to see her and it also gives strangers an easier way to come up and pinch on her cutesy wootsy chubby cheekies…. And I’m not a fan of that.  Sorry stranger – no touchey!  There is also this very elusive hip carry that I am so interested in trying.… because a baby on the hip is a very redneck thing, and well, we live in redneckville out here in Jacksonville {or as the locals say – J’Vegas}.


Caleb is a very involved father… seriously, he takes Amel with him everywhere, and has even worn her while doing woodwork {which I would not recommend… just saying}.  Since receiving our ergo, Caleb offers to wear her more often than not!  A few times, Amel has relaxed enough while Caleb was wearing her to fall asleep so we can use the attached sleeping hood!! Too presh….
ERGObaby offers many different styles of carriers, including organic fabric selections!  In addition, you can select from a variety of gently used carriers for a fraction of the cost!  I specifically requested a gently used carrier so I could tell you first-hand how totally awesome they are – and believe me, you can’t even tell the difference!  I could not find any defects or wear-and-tear on the carrier we were sent.  I love recycling and upcycling – it really cuts down on production costs and output and hello – it saves you money!!  You can purchase brand new ERGObaby carriers directly from their website starting at $105 or used carriers at varying prices based on condition and style!
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win a brand new ERGObaby carrier of choice!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your reason for babywearing….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    follow ERGObaby on facebook and twitter {+1 entry each}
o   tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – 
Win an @ERGObaby carrier of chocie from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/4adoc8y {ends 2/4} #giveaways // pls RT
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/4/11 by a random number generator.  prize choice is subject to availability.  while i was sent this baby carrier for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

378 comments:

  1. I babywear because I love having baby close to me as much as possible but I have 2 other children that need me as well. If it weren't for carriers and wraps, I would never have enough hands! :)

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter @TripleDutyMomma

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on FB.

    id: jmommy

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you via GFC because your blog rocks! :)

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm following ERGObaby on Facebook.

    id: jmommy

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow ERGObaby on Twitter @TripleDutyMomma

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweet http://twitter.com/#!/TripleDutyMomma/status/32425696424890368

    jmomma1203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our oldest wasn't much on being worn either, but our second liked for my husband to wear him. I really hope when we have another, that baby wants to be worn more, and by mommy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love babywearing. I've worn my daughter since birth, and she loves it. It's so much easier to put her on my back, wrap her up (I like wrapping a lot), and get the show on the road while holding my sons hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Ergo on twitter now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love babywearing because it keeps my son calm, especially in public.
    etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow on twitter. IamMrsWilkins

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow Ergo on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/32436807157153792

    ReplyDelete
  15. I baby-wear because it helps solidify that attachment so critical for development into a respectful compassionate child/adult. And I love smelling her little lavender head.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow with GFC
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow on twitter as littlebabybug
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like you on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow ergobaby on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like ergobaby on fb
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't have the baby quite yet, but like you, I have high hopes of being a baby-wearin' mama!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow with GFC

    catherineann61 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love babywearing because it frees my hands up to do other things while taking care of my little one, like chores or running errands. Totally indispensable when travelling too, especially in airports!

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. GFC follower

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Twitter follower (@mistress_ujima)

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. FB follower

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. ErgoBaby FB follower

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. ErgoBaby Twitter follower (@mistress_ujima)

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I babywear because my son is so calm when I do and it's so special having him that close while getting things done! :)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow you on GFC (Green Mission Mama)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on Twitter (@greenmissionmom)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on FB (butterfli)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Ergo Baby on FB (butterfli)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow ErgoBaby on Twitter (@greenmissionmom)

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Tweet #1 today:
    http://twitter.com/#!/greenmissionmom/status/32466116303396865

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love having my baby close to me, she loves it, and it's great for promoting attachment.

    ReplyDelete
  37. i follow ERGObaby on Twitter (MietVdh)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on Twitter (MietVdh)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ans I follow you with GFC (mietDOTvanderheydenATgmailDOTcom)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Second tweet for the day.
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/32470913886715905

    ReplyDelete
  41. i haven't "worn" my little guy that much b/c i haven't found a carrier i'm happy with yet... but have heard great things about the Ergo. i'd like to wear my baby b/c it would be convenient for getting things done while being able to keep baby close.
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow on facebook - tara e
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. follow ERGObaby on facebook - tara e
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. follow ERGObaby on twitter @curious_kitty
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. My reason for babywearing: I have a 13 month old and another one due in May! That baby is going to have to live in a wrap or a carrier so I can chase his brother around:)

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow via gfc

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. tweet, http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/32469722545004544
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. following you on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow ergo on FB (Rachel Neufeld)

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. following ergo on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/32475443487576064

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. My first reason for babywearing was because I love to have my baby very close to me, especially in a crowd. But I hope my next reason will be because I have another little one to carry around!

    I also love babywearing because it leaves my hands free, which will come in very handy if I'm lucky enough to be tending to another baby soon!

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you on Twitter!

    @ABCGP

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/ABCGP/status/32489859520139264

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you on GFC!

    wendy k

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you on Facebook!

    wendy c k

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow ErgoBaby on Twitter

    @ABCGP

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow ErgoBaby on Facebook

    wendy c k

    wendykate99 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. With my son I never owned a baby carrier, but now with my infant daughter it would make things so much easier... especially out in public.
    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. reason: to hold baby and keep hands free to do other stuff
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  61. follow you GFC
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following you on Twitter (@mrandmrs_king)
    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Following ErgoBaby on Twitter (@mrandmrs_king)
    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Following you on FB (Erica K)
    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. follow you twitter @dlw447
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  66. Following ErgoBaby on FB (Erica K)
    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweeted about this giveaway (@mrandmrs_king)
    http://twitter.com/#!/mrandmrs_king

    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/32494262297825280
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am following you and ERGObaby on facebook as well.

    My son is not born yet,but I have been eying this carrier for a while now. I plan to use it so I can still use my hands while keeping my son close to me! I think my husband will enjoy being able to carry our son without having to sacrifice the use of his hands as well! :)

    This is SO exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I got so excited I forgot to leave you my email and my name on FB (Amanda Maupin)

    amanda.maupin AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like babywearing cause it's easier to have them close by and have your hands free.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweeted about giveaway again

    http://twitter.com/#!/mrandmrs_king/status/32514538549022721

    surveymom1470@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I wear my baby because I live in NYC and I walk EVERYWHERE! Sometimes she doesn't want to be in the stroller. And with #2 on the way, I will surely wear one and push one!
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow Marine Parents on GFC.
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow Marine Parents on Facebook (Andrea Hamilton)
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow Marine Parents on Twitter (@DoableDiapers)
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow Ergo on Facebook (Andrea Hamilton)
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow Ergo on Twitter (@DoableDiapers)
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. 1st Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/DoableDiapers/status/32517992042463232
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hi! I am following you on Facebook!

    FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am following you via GFC (heaventaste)

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I am following you on Twitter!

    @Marseepan

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am following ERGOBaby on Facebook!

    FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I am following ERGOBaby on Twitter!

    @Marseepan

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. 1. 2/1/11

    Tweet! Tweet!

    http://twitter.com/#!/Marseepan/status/32547341852483584

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. 2nd Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/DoableDiapers/status/32549009373536256
    benandrea102607 @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love to babywear because of the bond it creates between mom and baby. I also love knowing the baby is safe next to me. Lastly, having hands free moments are priceless!
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on GFC- shan b
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter as @tinwomen
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on FB- S. Baka
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow ERGObaby on twitter as @tinwomen
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow ERGObaby on FB- S. Baka
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. i wear my baby so that he is happy and i can still get things done around the house(aka, mama's happy, too! ;0)

    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. i follow you on twitter now
    organicmommyluv
    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/32552041704333313
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. i like ergo on facebook stacy lynn b h
    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. i follow ergo on twitter
    organicmommyluv
    hancoci_s at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/32553232723091456

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I would babywear because your arms are free! You can 'hold' your child and do other things at the same time.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. follow your blog via gfc
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/#!/greenmissionmom/status/32554853297299456

    gr812_2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. like you on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. follow you on twitter as @green_twiggy
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. like ergo baby on fb - Tannis W
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. follow ergo baby on twitter as @green_twiggy
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like baby wearing because it frees up your hands to get stuff done around the house and it is so much easier to get around in public wearing your baby than pushing them in a stroller
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow your blog through google friend connect
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Baby isn't here yet to wear... but I look forward to baby wearing because it will allow me to have my baby close but still get things done. :)
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like ERGO on facebook (Jessica Miller)
    jjak2003 at gamil dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow ERGO on twitter (@jjak2003)
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow with GFC.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow you on twitter @Aerated.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow ErgoBaby on twitter @Aerated.
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/jjak2003/status/32557431137509376
    jjak2003 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/green_twiggy/status/32554097773121536
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. tweet! thank you! http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/32557702873882624
    kirbyoclby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I have never worn my baby before, but I so want to. I have heard wonderful things about ERGO so I hope I can try one out!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow ERGObaby on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like ERGObaby on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  122. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/32590957740294144

    ReplyDelete
  123. I wear my baby because as you know I have a 5, 3 & 2 y/o. I need my hands as FREE as possible! I love wearing her and wish I would have known all the advantages!

    ReplyDelete
  124. http://twitter.com/#!/JennJohn6/status/32591087809855488

    ReplyDelete
  125. I love the babywearing because I love feeling close to my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Daily tweet #1:
    http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/32600370068848641

    ReplyDelete
  127. I love being hands-free...but mostly I love the cuddles. :-)
    jccchocolate at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. i babywear for several reasons. the top reason, bonding. the little guy squeals with joy when he sees the sling!
    clothdiapertales@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. i follow you on GFC, courtney fisk

    ReplyDelete
  130. i follow on twitter, @appletreemke

    ReplyDelete
  131. I tweeted today #2 http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/32612433696661504
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. ergo liker on fb, courtney fisk

    ReplyDelete
  133. my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/appletreemke/status/32613498341036035

    ReplyDelete
  134. i babywear because its the most natural way to 'be' with my baby girl. She also has a very difficult time napping during the day and I have to walk and carry her to sleep
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. follow you via gfc
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. like you on fb kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. follow ergo on fb kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. follow ergo on twitter @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/32616828123488256
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I love babywearing for so many reasons! It allows me to keep my little one close at all times, NIP, & be hands free. I don't have to haul around a cumbersome stroller either.

    chelsey.varela at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I follow you through GFC.
    chelsey v.

    ReplyDelete
  143. I follow you on twitter.
    @chelyea

    ReplyDelete
  144. I like you on facebook.
    chelsey v.

    ReplyDelete
  145. I like ERGObaby on facebook.
    chelsey v.

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow ERGObaby on twitter.
    @chelyea

    ReplyDelete
  147. Tweet 1.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/32621213910048768

    ReplyDelete
  148. The main reason I started babywearing was with my 2nd child - I had no extra hands! But I enjoy it so much being able to keep the baby close all the time, I look forward to wearing all my babies!

    nicolebang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Following you on GFC.
    nicolebang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Follow you on Twitter
    skipbang
    nicolebang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Following ERGObaby on Twitter
    @skipbang
    nicolebang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Following ERGObaby on Facebook (nicole s Bangerter)
    nicolebang@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. tweet http://twitter.com/tinwomen/status/32629329879891968
    sbaka3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. When I babywear, it is usually so I can have my hands free, and I find it less awkward than carrying him in my arms or on my hip. I am pretty sure I would use it for hiking this spring and summer.

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I am following you on GFC.

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am following you on Twitter. My twitter name is hannahgavery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I am following Ergobaby on facebook. My facebook name is Hannah Avery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I am following Ergobaby on Twitter. My twitter name is: hannahgavery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I tweeted about the giveaway.
    http://twitter.com/#!/hannahgavery/status/32635124885491712

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Tweet #2: http://twitter.com/#!/EEK_031880/status/32644932208431104

    ReplyDelete
  161. I love the closeness and I also love how much I can get done during the day when baby-wearing compared to how little I get done when I am not!
    Thanks for the chance.
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/bekki1820cb/status/32646694977933312
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. GFC follower. Rebecca O
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. FB fan: Bekki Orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. ERGO FB fan: Bekki Orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. ERGO Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. I love having my baby close to me and would LOVE an Ergo because he is getting too heavy to carry everywhere :)
    mnphelan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. I follow you on twitter

    mnphelan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Following on GFC

    mnphelan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Tweet 2.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/32656052449189888

    ReplyDelete
  172. I babywear so I can snuggle my baby all day and still get things done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow you on Twitter (@babywearingitup)

    ReplyDelete
  174. I'm a fan of ErgoBaby on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  175. I follow ErgoBaby on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  176. I tweeted:

    https://twitter.com/#!/babywearingitup/status/32661630546350080

    ReplyDelete
  177. I babywear bc both baby and I enjoy - and need - the closeness

    Meghan
    Megtucker04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I follow on GFC

    Meghan
    Megtucker04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I tweeted @meghantucker

    Meghan
    Megtucker04@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Just started to follow you on Twitter! Thanks!
    @mrsgregwillis
    beckywillis001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am interested in baby wearing because I love having my little ones close (and I hate the strangers touching them too!!!).

    --Becky (beckywillis001@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  182. (Hope this didn't post multiple times...my computer froze funny 1st try...oops!)

    Following you on Twitter, @mrsgregwillis

    ReplyDelete
  183. Ok, not sure what GFC is, but I am just "liked" your Facebook page. :)

    (Becky Willis)
    beckywillis001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. And I just liked ERGOBaby on Facebook. :)
    -Becky Willis

    ReplyDelete