03 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate..... Bum Covered Diapers Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
{congrats to SARAH HULL for winning!}
{all giveaways are chosen at random by random.org -- Sarah is super lucky so far!}
ALSO.... i had to RECHOOSE this winner FOUR times, because people did not complete the mandatory entry.  make sure you are playing by the rules -- cheaters never prosper!


This is a joint giveaway with Life With My Littles --
be sure to check out her blog and enter for a chance to win a bag of Rockin Green Funk Rock!! 
It is so easy to enter both giveaways, all the entries are the same *wink*

Bum Covered Diapers is a family-owned online shop {with a brick&mortar in Centerville, Iowa} bringing you all of the best diaper brands and cute diapering accessories on the market!  Melissa is the owner and operator, and she is a dear to chat with!  Her husband and daughter, Morgan, complete her adorable family – and Morgan’s grandmother’s actually help sew up some of the customized fitteds for the store.  I love how they are keeping it all in the family.


Bum Covered Diapers carries all sorts of brands, from Knickernappies to Applecheeks to PlanetWise.  One of my favorite items {and one of their best sellers} is the full customizable fitted diapers.  You choose all of the options, beginning with outer fabric in over 19 print and color options.  Then choose between flannel or microfleece for the lining material, right next to your babe’s precious skin.  Finally, pick out the material for the soaker: flannel, terrycloth or microfiber.  Personally, I love flannel; it’s super soft and very absorbent!
Another fab feature of the fitted diapers is their sizing system.  The fitted is not a one size, but it’s also not broken down into just two or three size brackets, which can leave the smallest and biggest babies out of the cloth diapering loop.  When selecting your size, you can find options starting at newborn {6-11lbs} all the way up to 3XL {36-41lbs}!
You can purchase any of your favorite diapers directly from Bum Covered Diapers, including their customized fitted diaper starting at just $6.00!! Holy moly, that’s a fab deal!

{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win their very own fitted diaper from Bum Covered Diapers!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your favorite diaper style and why AND follow the Life With My Littles blog on GFC….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    follow Bum Covered Diapers on facebook and GFC on their blog!{+1 entry each}


o    follow Life With My Littles on facebook & twitter!{+1 entry each}
o   tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – 
Win a fitted #clothdiapers w/ @taprilcrosier & BumCoveredDiapers during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/5u2qe9z {ends 2/6} #giveaways
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
o   make a purchase from Bum Covered Diapers during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/6/11 by a random number generator.  while i was given the opportunity to host this giveaway, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

203 comments:

  1. My favorite diaper style is probably a pocket. I like that you can add absorbency (or take it away in the case of using it on a newborn) by adding inserts. Plus I find that they work the best as far as not leaking. BG 4.0s are my current favorite. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you via GFC. etwilkins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you on FB. ID-etwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on twitter. IamMrsWilkins

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Bum Covered diapers on FB. ID-etwilkins

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Bum Covered's blog via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daily tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/33157549444440064

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really am loving the fitted/wool cover option of diapering, but I like AI2 for convenience.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like you on fb
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/littlebabybug/status/33176404505919490
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  13. fave style - front snap OS pocket diaper
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. GFC
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow you on FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow Bum Covered Diapers on facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. follow Life With My Littles on facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. follow Life With My Littles on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/33199407973277697
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Daily tweet 2
    http://twitter.com/#!/IamMrsWilkins/status/33203152031318016

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is pockets...though I also like fitteds with covers.
    I follow Life with my littles
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on GFC
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you on twitter
    @feelincrunchy
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like you on FB
    heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow Bum Covered Diapers on fb
    heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow Bum Covered diapers blog via GFC
    Heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow Life with my Littles on FB
    heather irwin
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow Life with my Littles on twitter
    @feelincrunchy
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. daily tweet 1
    http://twitter.com/#!/FeelinCrunchy/status/33222711111192576
    @feelincrunchy
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm kind of a big fan of an old-fashioned prefold with a cover (snapping cover preferred but I'll deal with plastic pants, I'm frugal!). I follow life with my littles via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on twitter (corgipants)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Bum Covered Diapers via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/corgipants/status/33234256423550976

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow LWML on GFC and I love love love pocket diapers. The option of extra absorbency is great and the hubs is capable of using them!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on GFC

    artierney@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on FB under Amanda Burkholder
    artierney@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow BCD on FB under Amanda Burkholder
    artierney@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i follow LWML on FB under Amanda Burkholder
    artierney@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. i follow life with my littles blog via GFC!

    My fav style diaper is pockets. I don't mind stuffing the inserts, pocket is all i really know. Although i'd love to try gdiapers! :)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. i follow marine parents via GFC!

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. i follow you (marine parents) on twitter (@lizlovesvan)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. i follow you (marine parents) on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i like bum covered on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i follow bum covered blog

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i follow LWML on FB (elizabeth mccarthy)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. i follow LWML on twitter (@lizlovesvan)

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. tweet

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/33240385287364608

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like pockets for outings because they hold well. I like prefolds at home, because it is less stuffing I have to do!!

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. follow on GFC, Anne Perry

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow on twitter, @aeperry
    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow facebook Anne E. Perry
    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. My favorite diaper style is the pocket diaper, because they work wonderfully and more absorbency can be added to fit our baby's particular needs.
    I follow Life With My Littles via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow Bum Covered Diapers on facebook Anne E. Perry

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like you on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow Bum Covered Diapers ongfc Anne Perry

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like Bum Covered Diapers on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow Life With My Littles on facebook

    Anne E. Perry

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow their blog via GFC with user name cgarrett15738500.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow Life With My Littles on twitter @aeperry
    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow Life With My Littles on Twitter.
    @chany10

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like Life With My Littles on FB.
    Chantelle Garrett Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  65. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/33251934009819136

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33252062074503170

    ReplyDelete
  67. follow life w/ littles blog
    I don't cloth diaper yet, but I think my fave style is the pocket diaper with snap closure, because you can either fill the pocket or lay your insert in the diaper.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. follow you on twitter
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. follow bcd on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. follow bum covered diapers blog
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. follow life with my littles on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. follow life with my littles on twitter
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Hi there!
    My favorite kind of diaper is the pocket diaper! I've tried AIO's and had a bad experience (they fell apart on me!) and have found that pockets offer more absorbency for my heavy wetter) and are easy to use!

    I follow "Life with my Littles" blog via GFC!
    (heaventaste)

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow you on Twitter!
    @Marseepan

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am following you, Marine Parents, on Facebook!

    FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like Bum Covered Diapers on facebook!

    FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I am following Bum Covered Diapers on GFC! (heaventaste)

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow Life With My Littles on Twitter!

    @Marseepan

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like Life With My Littles on Facebook!

    FB ID: Marla Ross-Schad

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tweet! Tweet!

    @Marseepan

    http://twitter.com/#!/Marseepan/status/33286808716443649

    heaventaste @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33290863719223296

    ReplyDelete
  82. tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/#!/FeelinCrunchy/status/33303180729122816
    heather.irwin08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. i LOVE pocket diapers because they can offer as much absorbency as you require. Follow life with my littles via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  84. follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)

    ReplyDelete
  85. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  86. like bum covered diapers on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  87. follow bum covered diapers via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  88. like life with my littles on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  89. follow life with my littles on twitter (lulubunny1)

    ReplyDelete
  90. Baby isn't here yet but I think my fave style will be AI2 where I can just change out the insert.
    Following Life With My Littles on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  91. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/33309983630172160

    ReplyDelete
  92. following Life With My Littles on FB and twitter

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/walkwithme/status/33311797008146433

    ReplyDelete
  94. Please Disregard the last... A pocket for versatility and I forgot to include that I
    follow the Life With My Littles blog on GFC….

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow Life With My Littles on facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Life With My Littles on twitter (@Rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33342131934339072
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. following Life with my Littles on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. following Life with my Littles on Twitter (@Rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. following Bum Covered Diapers on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. following you on Bum Covered Diapers' Blog via GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. daily tweet #2 - http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/33347058630926336

    ReplyDelete
  106. My favorite style is pockets and I follower Life With My Littles blog on GFC: Rebecca O
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Facebook fan: bekki orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. following Bum Covered Diapers on facebook: bekki orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Follower of like with my littles on fb: bekki orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you through GFC -- so far my favorite is the pocket because I can customize the inners all the way! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow both you and life with my littles through gfc -- meant to say that in my first comment!! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I follow life with my littles via gfc and my fav diaper style are AI2's - specifically applecheeks covers w/ hemp inserts
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I follow life with my littles on fb ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  117. follow you via gfc
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. follow you on twitter @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow life with my littles on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  120. like you on fb
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/33358367359504384
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  122. follow bum covered blog via gfc
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. like bum covered on fb
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. like life with my littles on fb
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. follow life with my littles on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/walkwithme/status/33370920559058944

    ReplyDelete
  127. following you via gfc and my favorite diaper style is pockets but AIO is a close second! I love how I can customize my pockets though.

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. following bum covered blog via gfc

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. following life with my littles on twitter @caedmen

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. tweet
    http://twitter.com/Caedmen/status/33380815308070912

    richardrachel at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Our favorite diaper style is AI2 Hybrids. Second fave would be pocket diapers.

    slynn721(at)gmail(dot)com

    (Check out the giveaways on my blog too!)

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow you on GFC.

    slynn721(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  133. My favorite diaper style is a pocket (although fitteds are a runner up). I like how "stuffable" pockets are - one insert for daytime or an insert, hemp and maybe a little more for bedtime! They are so adjustable, it's great!

    I follow the Life With My Littles blog on GFC

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow your blog via GFC

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I follow you on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I follow you on FB (Sarah Hull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow Bum Covered Diapers on facebook (Sarah Hull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow Bum Covered Diapers via GFC on their blog

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow Life With My Littles on twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/33437759926435841

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/33507315495866368

    ReplyDelete
  142. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33510900145070080
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33550557922725890
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. tweet1
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/33568333542461441

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33563007879614464

    ReplyDelete
  146. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/walkwithme/status/33575986083659776

    ReplyDelete
  147. I am loving AI2's lately... I love the trimness of them... fitting in the diaper bag! ;)
    I follow Life With My Littles via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. I follow you via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I follow you via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I follow LwML via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I follow LwML via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/33595380817985536
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33643842590744576

    ReplyDelete
  155. tweet2
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/33677979422822400

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I love pocket diapers and follow Life with my Littles on GFC.

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I follow you on GFC.

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow you on Twitter (@MadelineMiller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like you on Facebook (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like Bum Covered on Facebook (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I follow Bum Covered on GFC.

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I like Life with my Littles on Facebook (Madeline Doms Miller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I follow Life withe my Littles on Twitter (@MadelineMiller).

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. http://twitter.com/#!/MadelineMiller/status/33743168264605696

    madelinemiller at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweet

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/33821628622180353

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33866263851696128
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33894294330810368

    ReplyDelete
  168. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33921765738553344

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. tweet #2

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/33944262945013761

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. tweet1
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/33945468710952960

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/33953089413193728

    ReplyDelete
  172. i follow life with my littles blog.
    SondraMama

    my favorite diaper style / type is a pocket diaper. i love how i can customize the absorbency.

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. GFC follower.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. i follow @taprilcrosier,
    @sondramama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. i like Marine Parents on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. i like www.bumcovereddiapers.com on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. i follow bum covered cloth diapers on GFC.
    SondraMama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. i like Life With My Littles on FB.
    Cassondra Law

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. i follow @oregongal1.
    @sondramama

    muloove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/walkwithme/status/34012079522320384

    ReplyDelete
  181. tweet2
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/34033780075270144

    missanneperry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/34045565494894592
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34174341042151424
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34220081185558528
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/34251259619840000
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/34261520603025408

    ReplyDelete
  187. http://twitter.com/#!/chany10/status/34298969928503296

    ReplyDelete
  188. tweet

    http://twitter.com/LizLovesVan/status/34304715877515264

    lizsamples@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Follow Life with My littles via GFC. My fav are pockets because you can adjust how much absorption you have/need.

    ReplyDelete
  190. Follow you via GFC (I forgot my email in my last post! UGH)
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. Follow you on FB (amanda alvarado)
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. Follow Bum Covered on FB amanda alvarado
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. Already follow their blog via GFC
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. Follow Life with my Littles on FB (amanda alvarado)
    tvpg at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  195. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/34357160552955904

    missanneperry at gmaildot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. gfc follower
    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    I just started but I like the pocket ones so far.

    ReplyDelete
  197. gfc follower life with my littles
    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  198. facebook follower bum covered diapers
    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  199. gfc follower bum covered diapers
    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  200. facebook follower LWML
    jamiebartley(at)aol.com

    ReplyDelete