04 February 2011

*CLOSED* 28 Days to Celebrate.... Baby's Indulgence Bib Giveaway!

this giveaway is now closed.
congrats to LINDSEY GALVEZ for winning!!!!


In my oh-so-humble opinion, cotton baby bibs are at the top of my list of “hate to clean” baby items.  Not only do they stain easily {hello…. They are catching food, spit up, drool and who knows what else}, but they seem to be one of those items that just doesn’t take to stain treatment, either.  So then you have stains on top of stains, yet you need to take that bib out to Applebee’s for the family dinner to preserve Junior’s baby gap onesie {that you definitely paid way too much for…. trust me}.

I bring you the solution, friends!  Check out these extremely stylish, super fab laminated cotton bibs from the Baby’s Indulgence Etsy shop….

{oh that grin, oh those teeth!!!}
First off, let me say that all of these adorable bibs are made of completely drool-worthy designer fabric.  Both of the bibs we have for Amelia are made from Amy Butler fabric *swoon*  They wipe down easy enough that I can keep the same one in the diaper bag for multiple meals.  Each bib is made from BPA- and PVC-free laminate and is completely machine washable.   These beyond adorable designer bibs boast a three inch pocket to catch wet and dry crumblies and can be adjusted to fit your young eater or growing self-feeder with two different safety snap settings.


In addition to these crumb catching bibs, Baby’s Indulgence has a fully stocked store of splat mats, tablecloths, burp cloths and even these really cute splat mats in the shape of a bone or fish for your little fur babies!!  You can purchase any of these items directly from the Baby’s Indulgence Etsy shop with a 10% discount code – just use MYVALENTINE at checkout!
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win TWO designer bibs of choice from Baby’s Indulgence!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your babe’s favorite food….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o   follow Baby’s Indulgence on facebook and their blog on GFC {+1 entry each}
o    add Baby’s Indulgence to your favorites on Etsy!{+1 entry}
o   tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – 
Win 2 designer crumb catcher/bibs from @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6j9j5pl{ends 2/7} #giveaways #baby #eco
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
o   make a purchase from Baby’s Indulgence during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/7/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent these bibs for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

80 comments:

  1. my little guy loves avacado... apple pears... and meat! he just loves food!!
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow GFC
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/33557975117336576
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Son's favorite food is Mac & Cheese (who knew it was a finger food!?!)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow you on FB - tara e
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. like BI on FB - tara e
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. added to etsy faves - curiouskitty
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. added Baby’s Indulgence to my favorites on Etsy (dakotaring at yahoo dot com)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33565365229322240

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. following Baby's Indulgence on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I "like" Baby’s Indulgence on FB (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheerios! In our house its all about the all mighty O!

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow w/gfc

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow on twitter (@missbobloblaw)

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33575886477332480

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33588979106447360
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uhhh... everything! She's loving graham crackers lately!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow BI via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow BI via FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I favorited BI on etsy.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/33593129705668608
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My little one loves to eat fruit any kind!
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Following you via GFC
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Following you on twitter @AJellybean83
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Following you on Facebook (Amanda Mizen)
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Don't have a baby yet but I'll tell you MY favorite baby food was always tropical fruit! Pineapple mango!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow you via GFC.
    (my email is in my profile)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hearted this shop on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  35. #2
    http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/33623019750432768
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. daily tweet 2

    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33656989619855360

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you via GFC.
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I hearted the shop!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Little Boy's favorite food is BANANAS... Everymorning first thing, he gets milk and a banana, then gets a nap in then wakes up and finishes the banana and milk while I do
    homework<- BOO For that!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. My sons favorite food would be anything green! (namely spinach, peas and pears) I can't believe it, but I'm happy he likes his greens so much!

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you via GFC

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you via FB (Sarah Hull)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you via twitter (@trvlgrl121)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I added Baby’s Indulgence to my favorites on Etsy (SHull2319)

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. tweeted: http://twitter.com/trvlgrl121/statuses/33765949286916098

    SHull2319 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33866649010446336
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. My babe still loves her first food - pumpkin. Although she's a fan of anything orange.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like you on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/33921409776357376

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33965013827850240

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. My daughter's favorite food is CHEESE! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I follow you through GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on twitter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Baby's Indulgence is a favorite on etsy ngiraldi @ gmial . com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/MissOsMom/status/33968819638632448
    ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  58. daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/33994534056624128

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/34046922343845889
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34173994072547328
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34220299327119362
    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/34251225331400704
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. baby not here yet... so cant wait to watch him/her try out food for the first time

    ReplyDelete
  64. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  65. follow you on twitter (lulubunny1)

    ReplyDelete
  66. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  67. like baby indulgence on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  68. follow baby endulgence blog via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  69. daily tweet #1 http://twitter.com/#!/lulubunny1/status/34284347947225089

    ReplyDelete
  70. daily tweet #1

    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/34297571723714560

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. daily tweet #2

    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/34341203767984128

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/34443981144195072
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Mac and cheese! And bananas!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Like you on fb

    angelapaullin at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/34584349466697728
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. My kids both love carrots! (So much so, one of them started turning orange until we cut back)
    cbeargie at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/sunnymum/status/34634551854637056

    ReplyDelete
  78. Added Baby’s Indulgence to my favorites on Etsy. (spritzysis)

    ReplyDelete
  79. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/34652447544840192

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. daily tweet #1

    http://twitter.com/missbobloblaw/status/34734097494450176

    talkingmomcents(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete