10 January 2011

sponsor spotlight.... Wee Expressions! *closed*

this giveaway is now closed....
{Congrats to entry #2: lulusmama!!!}


Wee Expressions is an adorable little etsy shoppe full of everything you need for mom and baby!  Lauren is the mastermind behind these fabric treasures, and she is an absolute doll to talk to.  She creates tons of custom made fitted diapers, inserts with designs that pop, burp clothes, bibs and washcloths!  For moms – reusable nursing pads and mama pads with varying amounts of absorbency {think postpartum mama pads!!}.
Do you have an upcoming baby shower to attend? Need a quick gift for your mommy-to-be neighbor? Or perhaps you want a little something special for you and your little one…. Check out her gift sets section!  You can get one small fitted diaper, one wipe and a set of nursing pads all in coordinating fabric design.  Wrap this up with a cute little fabric bow and it would make the perfect gift for a friend!

I am so excited to bring you a chance to win a $15 giftcard {good on orders over $20} to the Wee Expressions etsy shoppe!  In addition, Lauren is also offering up a 10% discount code on all orders for Marine Parents readers – just use code taketen at checkout!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me your favorite item from Wee Expressions….
extra entries….
o    follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook {+1 entry each}
o    add Wee Expressions to your Etsy favorites {+1 entry each}
o    tweet up to twice a day about this giveaway (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – be sure to include @taprilcrosier in your tweet, along with the link to this giveaway! leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
o    make a purchase from Wee Expressions and send me a copy of the invoice {+5 entries for every $10 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 1/15/11 by a random number generator.  my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

35 comments:

  1. I follow via GFC blynnobrien
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/24869389643816960
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/24901711118204928

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite item from her shop is her fitted diapers I have 4 of them!:)
    blynnobiren at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to get the newborn cloth diaper from Wee Expressions with the umbilical cord cutout! I have a friend who is having their 4th baby and they may try cloth diapering this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Added Wee Expressions to my favorites on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the large fitted cloth diaper in the bird print ngiralid @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wee expressions is an etsy favorite ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25171095757791232
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot ocm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you on twitter!
    @mrsob1
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like you on fb!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, I just can't stand it! I have to enter... I really need some Fitteds!
    My fave is the fitted diaper with birds on it!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you via Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I added Wee Expressions as a fave on Etsy!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/25199528256737280
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25219215552151552
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. She's already one of my faves on Esty!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/25540111856828416
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25559340752576512
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25611708097634305
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/25894878613344256
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25953785641705472
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/25998113621680128
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Newborn cloth fitted diaper with umbilical cord cut out! Definitely want to have a couple of those on hand to try out when the time comes!
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. GFC follower.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I heart Wee Expressions on Etsy (LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/LaydieAphrodite/status/26047239633764354
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Daily tweet #1
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/26258583419097088
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/LaydieAphrodite/status/26323054099431424
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Daily tweet #2
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/26338250847166465
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete