ladies and gents....
i have slowly but surely been trying to follow each of your blogs if you have one, but don't want to miss anyone!! if you are a reader of mine and would like me to follow your blog - please leave me your link as a comment here!!
now, this does not apply to my blog hop friends, i already follow you back if you left me a comment on a blog hop post. this little blurb is specifically for my faithful followers who found my blog the old fashioned way!








Oh, I follow the old fashioned way. I love reading your blog. I wish we lived closer so our sweet babes could be buddies. My brother is still setting my blog up, so it's not pretty-fied yet, but it should be good when it's done.
ReplyDeletewww.littlebabybug.davidyeouze.com
I'm not sure how I got to follow you. I think I landed through someone else's blog. Anyway I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeletehttp://ateliercaroline.blogspot.com/
I think I found you the old fashioned way! You're welcome to check out my little piece of the internet.
ReplyDeletehttp://txstraubs.blogspot.com
I don't remember how I found you, but I've followed for several months now!
ReplyDelete(Sorry I'm commenting months later, I'm cleaning out the stuff I starred in my reader to comment on. Better late than never, right?!)