13 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... lovable labels review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**
Babies have a lot of stuff.  Period.  I mean seriously, I’ve had to upgrade my diaper bag because Amelia needs so many things each day…. Diapers, wipes, bottles, toys and now snacks, containers to put the snacks in, sippy cups.  Ah, the list goes on and on!  With so many items being toted around, something is bound to get lost or mixed up with another child’s items.  I, for one, am not willing to pay money out for these expensive baby "necessities" just to lose them!! There has to be a solution….

Lovable Labels is a Canadian based company specializing in ways to help you keep up with your little one’s belongings!  They make labels for everything!!  From multi-purpose sticker labels in varying sizes, to shoe labels, to household labels (safe in the dishwasher!!) and bag tags, Lovable Labels seriously has everything you need to stay organized and together!  And these days, I can use all the help I can get to stay “together!”
I was sent the Holly Jolly Christmas Jewels Giftpack using some of their cutesy BeGirly template designs!  I want to use these labels for years to come, and I don’t know if Amelia will be girly or tomboyish, so I chose each label to be printed with a star design.  The labels were sent in this really nifty booklet so that they are all in one safe place together.  I was expecting several loose sheets of labels that would ultimately get lost or destroyed, but this handy booklet really made things work!
Included in my Mega Pack was 15 regular sticker labels, 40 slimline labels, 72 press and stick clothing DOTS, 12 shoe lables, 12 square labels and 2 mini metal tags (similar to military dog tags).  Each page of the booklet is a different style of label, and in the back there is a little pocket for the metal tags.
Lovable Labels are extremely durable.  Not only are they waterproof, microwave and dishwasher-safe, they are also sun, bleach, sunscreen and temperature safe – so they are not getting messed up no matter what!  Combine all those “safe” elements – we have a kid friendly product on our hands!
You can buy Lovable Labels directly from their site.  The Mega Pack I was sent retails for $44.95.  A small price to pay when you aren’t losing any of your child’s pricey items!!
Lovable Labels was awesome to send me such a great package of handy labels to review!  I am pleased to offer one very lucky Marine Parents reader the chance to win their own Mega Pack in a BeGirly or BeBright template!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Lovable Labels website and tell me which template you would choose, and which icon! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Lovable Labels on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" #win an awesome Mega Pack of @mylovablelabels from @taprilcrosier (ARV $45)  http://tinyurl.com/342rptj {ends 11/20} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         become a fan of Lovable Labels on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/20/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent these handy lables for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

29 comments:

  1. I am following you via GFC. I would pick the Be Girly Template, along with #30 frog icon.

    Thank You
    Christy M.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you via Twitter.
    My Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/#!/VisByChristy

    Thank You.
    Christy M.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the sippy cup giveaway! danajeanward@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am following Lovable Labels on Twitter.
    My Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/#!/VisByChristy

    Thank you
    Christy m.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted about the giveaway with the phrase given.

    http://twitter.com/#!/VisByChristy

    Thank you
    Christy m.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added your blog button to my blog (right side).

    Thank you
    Christy m.
    http://visualizedbychristy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am signed up for your e-mail.

    Thank you
    Christy m.
    visualizedbychristy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Public GFC follower. I would choose BeBright with the star icon.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow Lovable Labels on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/4903294602317824
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voted on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow gfc. really hard to choose one... i'd probably pick the be bright w/a star.
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. follow on twitter @curious_kitty
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow you on FB (tara e)
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. entered swiffer cover giveaway
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. following your blog publicly by Google Friend Connect

    I'd choose Be Bright with Icon #7-star

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. voted for you via picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. also entered reusable cotton swiffer cover giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a follower. I would choose be bright with icon #28 (ladybug)
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. fan of marine parents on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. subscribe to emails 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. subscribe to emails 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. entered playskool
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. entered SaS
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would choose the regular sticker label in Pink with a Princess Crown!
    I follow your blog via GFC.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6173618039955457

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/6173618039955457

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted for you via Picket Fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete