11 November 2010

Holiday With The Corps.... Bebe Au Lait Hooded Towel Review and Giveaway!

**CLOSED**

Bath time is a big deal around here.  Seriously, I draw water twice each time Amelia is in the tub because she plays so long it gets cold!  Ever since we switched over from the plastic whale tub to just sitting in the tub, it has been non-stop fun!! Amelia has long since outgrown her hooded towels that we received at the baby shower, so I was really excited when Bebe Au Lait sent me one of their super plush bath towels to review!

Bebe Au Lait is most widely known for their gorgeous, award winning nursing covers.   All their products cater to the modern parent on-the-go, including lines such as the well-known “Hooter Hiders”, double reversible bibs, burp clothes, and hooded towels.  Most recently, the company incorporated a new product line of bracelets called Family Ties for mom and baby.  These are adorable and unique, and I would personally love to share this piece of jewelry with my daughter!
Each Bebe Au Lait hooded towel is made from 100% cotton terry, making it extremely absorbent and soft to the touch.  The towels are beautifully made, each lined with a gorgeous, signature print.  Our towel is the lovely Parkside, but I must admit…. I am also in love with the Valencia print!  The towel is generous in size, accommodating from the smallest newborn to a growing toddler!  I can imagine this will be our favorite pool time towel next summer.
I love the design of this towel, it makes it extremely functional!  Most hooded towels have the hood in one corner, so you kind of lose some of the material to the hood.  With the Bebe Au Lait hooded towels, the hood is an addition to the perfectly rectangle towel, so you can adequately wrap baby up from neck to toes, then pop the hood on his or her sweet little head!

You can purchase one of these fabulous towels directly from Bebe Au Lait for $40.00 with free shipping for a limited time, or you can find a retailer near you here. 
In addition to sending me a wonderful product to review, Bebe Au Lait has generously offered to give a free hooded towel to one of my fabulous readers!!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Bebe Au Lait website and tell me what trim print you would choose! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Bebe Au Lait on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" Please RT enter to #win a beautiful hooded towel from @bebeaulait and
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/35lzvkb {ends 11/18} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         become a friend of Bebe Au Lait on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         sign up for the Bebe Au Lait mailing list +1 entry
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/18/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this beautiful hooded towel for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

65 comments:

  1. Cool! I follow your blog and I would choose Papillon, mostly for the name. I <3 butterflies.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like you on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your button. SOrry I don't know how to make it look lined up on my page.
    http://kyeouze.blogspot.com/
    kyeouzr[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. entered bummis easy fit
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would choose the Parkside print :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a Marine Parents fan on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a Bebe au Lait fan on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted for you at Picket Fence blogs 11/12 ngiraldi @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm signed up for the Bebe au Lait mailing list ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm entered in the Bummis Easy Fit Diaper giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow in GFC! I would love the Parfait print! Thanks

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Marine Parents on Facebook!

    Belinda Parker
    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like bebe au lait on Facebook!

    Belinda Parker
    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm entered in the Tommee Tippee giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I voted for you at Picket Fence blogs 11/14 ngiraldi@ gamil . com

    ReplyDelete
  22. GFC follower and I love the Mint Chocolate trim!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Christmas Button!
    http://questfortheperfectclothdiaper.blogspot.com
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  24. Entered your playskool giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Twitter follower
    @whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Like you on FB
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Voted
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like BAL on FB
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow BAL on Twitter
    @whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. GFC follower. I would choose the Mint Chocolate print.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow Bebe Au Lait on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/4622579742547968
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Like Bebe Au lait on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Voted on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Signed up for the Bebe Au Lait mailing list
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Subscribe to your email 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Subscribe to your email 2
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/4858355159924736
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    I love the Bebe au Lait Parfait Baby Hooded Towel

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  41. following @bebeaulait on twitter @left_the_stars

    ReplyDelete
  42. I now follow you with GFC and I would choose the Bebe au Lait Mint Chocolate Baby Hooded Towel
    thanks for the chance!

    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you on twitter @penguinlover_23

    ReplyDelete
  44. I became a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  45. I became a friend of Bebe Au Lait on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  46. I voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete
  47. I signed up for your emails and confirmed @penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com, also for the other entries, my facebook is Amber Donaldson. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  48. sign up for my emails and confirm entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the playskool giveaway
    penguinlover_23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow you via gfc and would choose the Sevilla trim
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow you on twitter
    rhuss85
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow Bebe au lait on twitter
    rhuss85
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/5139343383470080
    rastrassbur at gamil dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like you on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like Bebe Au Lait on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I voted for you!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I subscribe to you via email
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  58. I subscribe to you via email
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  59. I also entered your Playschool giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/5226082047369216
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. entered swiffer
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete