05 November 2010

holidays with the corps.... bummis easy-fit diaper review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**

For this holiday gifting guide review, I am so excited to introduce you to the Bummis Easy-Fit diaper.  Bummis is a diapering company that was started by three mommas in the 1980’s, making diapers for their own babes.  Like all great companies that start at home – they quickly outgrew what they call their “kitchen table business”, and Bummis was born!  Bummis products are manufactured in Montreal while using a significant amount of North American products.  Bummis offers everything from prefolds to swim diapers.  My new favorite…. The Bummis Easy-Fit.

The Easy-Fit is an all-in-one (AIO) diaper, but has some of the same great features of a pocket, which I love.  The diaper comes in several adorable colors, and now in new delicious prints!  I was sent the Cherrylicious Easy-Fit Print to review – check it out on Amelia.  Isn’t she cute-alicious?!


{i know, she's so adorable... don't you just want to eat her up?}

The Easy-Fit is a one size diaper, with a three different rise options.  Amelia wears it on the second to last setting, so we have plenty of room to grow.  The waist has a color-coordinating aplix closure (awesome for a wiggly crawling baby!) and the tabs are super sticky and secure!  The inside of the diaper is so soft and plush, but doesn’t make the dipe bulky at all – it’s rather trim, in fact!  The Easy-Fit has a super absorbant liner made of two layers.  The first layer is rayon from bamboo which sits right against Amelia’s body.  The second layer is 100% polyester microfiber, which is a powerhouse for soaking up wetness.  All you need is one quick stuff of the attached liner into the pocket opening of the diaper and you are set to go.  You can stuff more to the front for little boys, or spread it out a bit more evenly for little girls! 

Since trying this diaper, I have become such a fan that I have expanded my Bummis Easy-Fit stash and added two solids!

You can purchase the Bummis Easy-Fit at many retailers for around $23.95.  This diaper is well worth the price!  Or, you can win one from Marine Parents! Bummis has been so generous to share their product with me, and they are happy to offer one very lucky Marine Parents winner their own Bummis Easy-Fit Diaper in a print of choice!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and tell me what Easy-Fit Print you would choose if you won! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Bummis on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" enter to #win a @bummis Easy-Fit print #clothdiaper from
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/3xu5ldd {ends 11/12} #giveaways please RT "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         become a friend of Bummis on Facebook and thank them for this giveaway +1 entry
·         post about this giveaway (including the link) on YOUR Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry


you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/12/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this awesome diaper for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

196 comments:

  1. I think I actually like the Mushroom Magic!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow Bummis on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/538351350321152
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Bummis on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FB Status
    http://www.facebook.com/lindsey.galvez/posts/163319933700819
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Entered Happy Baby giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i follow via GFC.

    i want the cosmo print!

    ReplyDelete
  13. follow bummis on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  14. entered happy baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/544479123607552

    ReplyDelete
  16. follower. Tutti Frutti or Mushroom Magic
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on Twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow Bummis on Twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/560145792770048
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. fan of Marine Parents on Facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. friend of Bummis on Facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. voted
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. entered happy baby
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow your blog. I would choose pomegranate or lemon.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fan of marine parents on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. friend of bummis and thanked them on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. subscribe by email 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. subscribe by email 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. If I won, I'd choose Starburst

    Publicly following via GFC

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. voted for you on picket fence blogs

    dakotarng at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/709100899934208

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. following Bummis on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a friend of Bummis on Facebook and thanked them for this giveaway on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Already signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Already signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would choose Cosmic! I follow you through GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm one of your fans on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm a fan of Bummis on FB and thanked them for this giveaway! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I voted for you at Picket Fence 11/5 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm singed up for emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm singed up for emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm entered in the Happy Baby Coupon giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i am following you through gfc and i am torn between the lime and the blueberry

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i am a fan on fb

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. i follow you on twitter @erin_koza

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. i follow bummis on twitter @erin_koza

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i tweeted http://twitter.com/# @erin_koza


    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i posted http://www.facebook.com/bummis on the bummis fb page

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. commented about the giveaway on my fb page http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=68117459

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i subscribe to your emails

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. i entered the happy baby giveaway

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. i just voted for you at the picket fence

    erin dot koza at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would choose the Pomegrante... or the Tootie Fruity if it had to be a print...
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow Bummis on twitter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/769939212341248
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like Bummis on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  60. I signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  61. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/898205210382336
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/928419944599552

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow your blog publicly via GFC!
    If I won I would love the Starburst print!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Of course I follow you on Twitter!
    @oregongal1

    ReplyDelete
  66. I also follow bummis on Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/938862792675328

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am a Marine Parents FB fan!
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I am a fan of Bummis on FB and I thanked them!~
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Posted on FB.
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=605924950
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Voted for ya on Picket Fences!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Blogged about the giveaway
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    and I have your button on my blog!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  73. Blogged about the giveaway
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    and I have your button on my blog!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  74. I receive your e-mails #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I receive your e-mails #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Voted for you!
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/945998717259777
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. GFC follower. If I won, I would get the Mushroom Magic print! Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Bummis Twitter follower: @bekki1820cb
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/bekki1820cb/status/1062300559605762

    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. FB fan: Bekki Orr
    bekki1820cb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/1065737644933120

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/1334378974154752

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/1380375897055232

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow your blog. I like the cherrylicious print.
    kyeouze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like you on FB
    kyeouze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I get your emails
    kyeouze at gmail dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  92. I get your emails
    kyeouze at gmail dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  93. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/1455341246091264
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/1613760976396288
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. tweet

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/1613737907716096

    ReplyDelete
  97. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/1662294740172800
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. voted today!
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. voted for you via On The Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/1806091860058113

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/1873231237619712
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. i publicly follow LWML
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    extra entry

    ReplyDelete
  103. i like LWML on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    extra entry

    ReplyDelete
  104. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/1968774588661760
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. You can find your Holiday button here! 1
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. You can find your Holiday button here! 2
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. You can find your Holiday button here! 3
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I have your holiday with the corps button on my blog! #1
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I have your holiday with the corps button on my blog! #2
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I have your holiday with the corps button on my blog! #3
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/2160098914865152
    angela_heffner at dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Voted for ya on picket fences ;)
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow with GFC.
    I like the Mushroom Magic print.
    bonniesbabyboutique at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/2179250224373760

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. voted for you via On The Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Extra entry # 1
    I posted your holiday button on my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Extra entry # 2
    I posted your holiday button on my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Extra entry # 3
    I posted your holiday button on my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/2326297250365440
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Entered the TypeSetters giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Voted for ya on picket fences :)
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/2432908866355201
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Blogged as my Giveaway of the Day! 1
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Blogged as my Giveaway of the Day! 2
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/2472786295521280
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I voted for you on the picket fence
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow lindsey's blog
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. voted for you on picket fence blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/2565929284145152

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/2685955035107328
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I voted for you! AGAIN! ;)
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/2717413028134912
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I voted for ya today!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I would choose starburst!!

    crystalbiehl@ballstate.bsu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  136. follow you on twitter: MamaBiehl

    ReplyDelete
  137. follow bummis on twitter: MamaBiehl

    ReplyDelete
  138. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/MamaBiehl/statuses/2719384611061760

    ReplyDelete
  139. fb fan of Marine parents

    Crystal B

    ReplyDelete
  140. fb fan of bummis and thanked them

    http://www.facebook.com/bummis#!/bummis/posts/497547626102

    ReplyDelete
  141. posted on my fb page: http://www.facebook.com/BiehlAdventures#!/BiehlAdventures/posts/164838666881414

    ReplyDelete
  142. voted 11/11

    ReplyDelete
  143. get your emails 1

    ReplyDelete
  144. get your emails 2

    ReplyDelete
  145. I am a GFC follower. I would choose the Cherrylicious print. How cute!
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Follow Bummis on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/2720102101295104
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. follow so easy being green!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Like Marine Parents on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Like Bummis on facebook and thanked them (Kirsten Thompson)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Voted for you on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Subscribe to your emails 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Subscribe to your emails 2
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow you through GFC. I would choose the Cosmic print.

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow Bummis on twitter as @kirtlankrew

    ReplyDelete
  157. Tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/KirtlanKrew/status/2723812021895168

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow Marine Parents on FB

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like Bummis on FB and left them a message

    ReplyDelete
  160. I publicly follow your blog via GFC (Hillary Winters). I would choose the Starburst print, so cute!!
    Thanks!
    hillary.winters.fink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. I follow you on twitter! (@hillaryfink)

    hillary.winters.fink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow Bummis on twitter! (@hillaryfink)
    hillary.winters.fink@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  163. I am a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook! (Hillary Winters Fink)
    hillary.winters.fink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I am a fan of Bummis on Facebook!
    Hillary Winters Fink
    hillary.winters.fink@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/2836219868225536

    ReplyDelete
  166. GFC follower. I would choose Starburst.

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. Twitter follower (@mistress_ujima)

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Bummis Twitter follower (@mistress_ujima)

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Marine Parents FB follower

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Bummis FB follower - left them a message!

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Voted for you at Picket Fence

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Email subscriber (isha_in_uganda at yahoo dot ca) - 1

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. Email subscriber (isha_in_uganda at yahoo dot ca) - 2

    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. voted for you at On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/2905925044150272

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/3063725229604864

    ReplyDelete
  177. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/3136608278675456
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. "i follow lindsey's blog!" ngiraldi@ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  180. Tweet
    https://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/3224988060487683
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/3263601800388608

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. voted via On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/3349495299444736
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. daily tweet

    http://twitter.com/mmumma/statuses/3453766594465792

    ReplyDelete