05 November 2010

i'm hopping today!

Smart and Trendy Moms


badge
it's friday... i'm blog hopping while i have a few spare minutes!  welcome, new readers and friends! leave me a comment so i can follow your blog back :)


9 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! Look foward to reading your blog!
    ♥Annie
    http://crayoncouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, April....Following you back! Hope you have a great Friday! Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming by my blog today and following me. I appreciate it. I am now following you too.

    Blessings and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the follow! I'm following you now too...have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi April! Thanks for the follow! You have a cute blog and great giveaways! Happy Friday! ~Jamie

    http://www.SaysJamie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow! I'm already a follower :)
    http://jensgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and I'm following you now via GFC (Ten Talents)! I LOVE your little chick icon...that is so, so cute :) Did you make it yourself?

    Stephanie
    Ten Talents

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I am now following back :)

    Marisa
    http://thepennywisemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the Social Parade!
    Stop by when you get a chance!
    http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete