23 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... Tolly Tots Baby Rapunzel Giveaway!

**CLOSED**
I’m sure many of you have seen the ridiculously adorable movie trailers for the upcoming Tangled – releasing in theaters this week!  This movie looks entirely enchanting and I so want to treat the girls I nanny for to a movie and popcorn!  Not only do they love all things Disney Princess, but one of the girls dreams of actually being Rapunzel and has waist-long, beautiful blond hair!
With the holidays fast approaching, I’m sure you are out and about purchasing sweet little treats for your little ones.  Why not surprise them with one of these adorable Tolly Tots Baby Rapunzel dolls!  I think this gift is so cute and would be perfect for a young lady who loves dollies! I know the girls I nanny for adore baby dolls and love playing princesses – this gift is so perfect for them!


Tolly Tots Disney Princess Dolls can be purchased at a wide range of retailers, such as Target, Toys R Us and Amazon!  Prices may vary between retailers.

One very lucky Marine Parents winner will get an exclusive chance to win their own Tolly Tots Baby Rapunzel doll, courtesy of Disney and Tolly Tots!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Tolly Tots website and let me know who your favorite princess is! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" win an exclusive Baby Rapunzel doll from Disney and @taprilcrosier! http://tinyurl.com/2ch8aa8 {ends 12/1} #giveaways #Disney #tangled "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url
(learn how to do that here) or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 12/1/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent these necklaces for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

84 comments:

  1. following your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect and my favorite Tolly Tots princess is Belle

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Belle doll and Snow White are both adorable!
    I follow via GFC (andrea kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow on twitter (notimeMom)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7167777752227840
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for you on Picket Fence (11/23)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am signed up for your emails
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am signed up for your emails
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for you on Picket Fence!
    11/24!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Belle and Ariel doll are so pretty! (Maybe they might got Princess Tiana oneday :)
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have signed up for you e-mails!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    And I see you have lived in TX! I live in Texas (and will for the rest of my life, no doubt.) You look so much like my friend from high school Barbara (Sierra)Hunsicker. That's crazy! I had to do a double take last night when I first found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered for your Petcakes giveaway!

    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow GFC. I love the baby belle princess doll! So sweet!

    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow twitter. Beccadukawicz05

    rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your button on my blog.

    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com
    www.madewithlove-becca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your button on my blog.

    Rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com
    www.madewithlove-becca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7674073035313152
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/xstitchschool/status/7805727150186496

    ReplyDelete
  20. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    i love the Cinderella doll (sold at Toy's 'R us
    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  21. following you on twitter @left_the_stars

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  22. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/8425182507040768
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. My little girls favorite princess is Snow White so I know she would love this one.
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following on Twitter
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/8612490187374592
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fan on FB
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have just voted for Marine Parents!
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Already signed up for your emails
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    1/2

    ReplyDelete
  29. Already signed up for your emails
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    2/2

    ReplyDelete
  30. Button on our blog:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com/
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow via GFC!
    Our fave is Cinderella!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Holiday with the Corps button also on our blog:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    1/3

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow via GFC!
    Our fave is Cinderella!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Holiday with the Corps button also on our blog:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    2/3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Holiday with the Corps button also on our blog:
    http://www.sammymakessix.com
    smashbravo@gmail.com
    3/3

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow via GFC @blynnobrien, out fave is...Cinderella!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on twitter @mrsob1
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/8618818410647552
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a fb fan! HA!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Daily vote @PFB!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I receive your emails!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Comment #2 for signing up via email!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow you publicly. And honestly my favorite princess has always been Cinderella, although I think I'm definately loving the Tangled cast more!
    Tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow u on twitter @princessnfrogss
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted! 11/27
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm a FB fan! :]]

    ReplyDelete
  47. I voted on picket fence! 11/27
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Email subscriber #1
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Email subscriber #2
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow on gfc- and I like belle.

    fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow on twitter-fmd518

    fmd518(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Daily vote @PFB!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/8889767601111040
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweeted 11/28
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. voted 11/28
    tarawilburn@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I tweeted! 11/28

    http://twitter.com/#!/BeccaDukawicz05/status/8907917331800064

    ReplyDelete
  57. I voted for your blog!
    rebecca_dukawicz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/8977881250144256
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. You have just voted for Marine Parents!
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. GFC follow *heavensent1* ...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love Belle...she's my favourite princess...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  62. Tweet... http://twitter.com/DNatrlBeauty/status/8979833824477184 ...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  63. Like you on FB *Jennifer C.*...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  64. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/9057399209988096
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/9213535942873088
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. http://twitter.com/DNatrlBeauty/status/9369623489159169

    ReplyDelete
  67. Voted 11/29...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  68. http://twitter.com/#!/smashbravoteam/status/9446272213716992
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. You have just voted for Marine Parents!
    smashbravo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I get your e-mails!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I voted for you today!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I have your buttons on my blog!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com
    mommydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/9610195470647297
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Daily vote @PFB!
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Public GFC follower. My favorite princess is still Ariel :)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/9654093924532224
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/9753979894374400
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://twitter.com/DNatrlBeauty/status/9807168760979456

    ReplyDelete
  79. Voted 11/30...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  80. Final Tweet... http://twitter.com/DNatrlBeauty/status/9893348064108544 ...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  81. Voted 12/1...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  82. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mrsob1/statuses/9957338832183296
    blynnobrien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. voted on PF!

    ReplyDelete