I feel like so many holidays are quickly bypassed in great anticipation of the next - our lives move so quickly as it is! Once Halloween has come and past, our children have destroyed the adorable costumes they were zipped into for an hour of sugar-induced neighboring, many families and businesses skip along right to the next overly commercialized holiday, Christmas. what happened to Thanksgiving, friends? The true meaning of a holiday is far gone from us, everything is "me, me, me...." but I am thrilled to announce how great of a company EcoMom.com is for honoring this wonderful holiday where we can be thankful what we do have and graciously give to those who don't.
EcoMom has admirably teamed up with Baby2Baby, an organization that supplies Los Angeles families in needs with quality baby gear and supplies for children from birth through four years of age. EcoMom has come up with a wonderful opportunity for buyers, like us, to help this noble cause - and there are benefits!
Beginning today, November 23rd through next Monday, November 29th - EcoMom will be offering up a fantastic sale on all items in the store. Not only will you find greater, lower prices, but for each day of the 7 Days of Giving sale, EcoMom will select at random four very lucky buyers to have their entire purchase reimbursed! That's a total of 28 orders that will be FREE!! In addition (yes! there's more), for the sum of all randomly selected purchases that will be reimbursed to the buyer, EcoMom will match the grand total as a donation to a Los Angeles shelter in collaboration with Baby2Baby!
I would love nothing more than to see this 7 Days of Giving event blow up huge!! I know that there are others out there with a giving heart. Can we set aside our wants for a day, and really be thankful for what we do have? Can we help those who are less fortunate during this time of thanksgiving?
Partnered with EcoMom for this fabulous donation is Plum Organics, SmartyPants and Episencial. A huge thanks and proverbial pat on the back to these amazing sponsors! Thank you for doing what is right to those that are in need of hope!
EcoMom has admirably teamed up with Baby2Baby, an organization that supplies Los Angeles families in needs with quality baby gear and supplies for children from birth through four years of age. EcoMom has come up with a wonderful opportunity for buyers, like us, to help this noble cause - and there are benefits!
Beginning today, November 23rd through next Monday, November 29th - EcoMom will be offering up a fantastic sale on all items in the store. Not only will you find greater, lower prices, but for each day of the 7 Days of Giving sale, EcoMom will select at random four very lucky buyers to have their entire purchase reimbursed! That's a total of 28 orders that will be FREE!! In addition (yes! there's more), for the sum of all randomly selected purchases that will be reimbursed to the buyer, EcoMom will match the grand total as a donation to a Los Angeles shelter in collaboration with Baby2Baby!
I would love nothing more than to see this 7 Days of Giving event blow up huge!! I know that there are others out there with a giving heart. Can we set aside our wants for a day, and really be thankful for what we do have? Can we help those who are less fortunate during this time of thanksgiving?
Partnered with EcoMom for this fabulous donation is Plum Organics, SmartyPants and Episencial. A huge thanks and proverbial pat on the back to these amazing sponsors! Thank you for doing what is right to those that are in need of hope!









What a great thing!
ReplyDeleteI agree. I think people are in such a rush for all the presents and this and that. I love Thanksgiving because I try hard to remember how luck I am and how fortunate I am to have the life that I do. I also think there is so much pressure put on Christmas to get the right presents for people. It's stressful. Lol.