20 November 2010

holiday with the corps.... PetCakes review and giveaway!

**CLOSED**
Our home is full of toys – there are chewable, teething toys, noise-making toys, big toys, little toys, indoor toys, outdoor toys, and soft, plush stuffed toys.  When they said that babies come with baggage, they really weren’t joking!!  I typically have between three and five toys in the diaper bag for Amelia, let alone the toys I carry around for the girls I nanny – barbies, zhu zhu’s, fairy princess doll dresses….

I am really excited to introduce you all to a new toy on the market – PetCakes! This is a cute little line of snuggly animals tucked neatly into a plush cupcake! They have adorable “frosting hats” and each PetCake has it’s own story!  I know that Amelia will love having some of these adorable plush toys in her stocking this year – and the girls I nanny for would adore these sweet, girly toys!  I love how these adorable Pets can span the years of children.  Truly an innovative toy that will last for years to come!
I was sent the premier line of PetCakes – puppies!! Now, we are a no-pet family by choice, but I love these adorable little pretend puppies!  Beginning in 2011, Well Made Toy Manufacturing Company will be releasing several more lines of PetCakes, from kitties to raccoons and everything in between!  This initial set of puppies include:
Randy Candy – a lovable mutt, scampering around playfully and taking long naps in his cupcake wrapper.  Topped with tasty frosting and a cherry!
Blueberry Buddy – a Shar Pei who acts tough for his size, but is a loving push over who’s as sweet as the blueberry frosting on his head! When sleepy, Bluebery buddy cozies up in his own cupcake wrapper.
Twinkle Sprinkles – a playful, loving and mischievous Beagle, whose colorful pink sprinkled frosting top looks good enough to eat! Twinkle Sprinkles likes to yelp when happy and sleep in her cupcake wrapper where her nose stays nice and toasty.
Coco-Coconut - is a fluffy poodle with a loving side that is as sweet as a frosted cupcake.  Cuddle Coco-Coconut and keep her cozy in her cupcake wrapper.

You can purchase these cute PetCakes online at www.toysrus.com, www.etoys.com and www.amazon.com for $13.99 each!
I adore these little toys, and can’t wait to tuck them into a stocking for Amelia!  The Well Made Toy Manufacturing Company was “sweet” enough to send me a set of their premiere PetCakes and I am happy to let you know that they are going to give one lucky Marine Parents winner their own duo of PetCakes!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and tell me which PetCakes is your favorite! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily +1 entry (PER day)
" #win an adorable duo of PetCakes plush puppies from
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/244vsm2 {ends 11/27} #giveaways "
·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook  +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my NEW blog button +2 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm +2 entries
·         add my NEW blog button to your sidebar on the main page of your blog +2 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

you must leave me some way to verify each entry, such as a user ID or permalink/url (learn how to do that here) or your entry won’t count!! this giveaway will run until 11/27/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US residents only.  Well Made Toy Manufacturing Company will be responsible for choosing which PetCakes will be sent to the winner.

while i was sent these adorable stuffed toys for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click
here.

37 comments:

  1. I follow your blog via GFC.
    My fave is Twinkle Sprinkles!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/statuses/6334639069204480
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your button is on my blog. 1
    notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your button is on my blog. 2
    notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. entered tommee tippee giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. entered playskool giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. entered swiffer giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. entered smart & sexy giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. entered doopsy giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your holiday button is on my blog. 3
    http://notsoeasybeinggreen.blogspot.com/p/if-youre-like-me-youll-love-these-blogs.html
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blueberry Buddy GFC follower
    poison_in_mae@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow you on twitter @poisoninmae
    poison_in_mae@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Google Friends Connect - following your blog publicly as Louis

    I love Nutty Nicky

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered your smart & sexy lingerie package -
    giveaway

    schnitzomage {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following back! Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. following your blog publicly via Google Friend Connect and my favorite Pet Cake is Twinkle Sprinkles

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also entered your Doopsy giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! My daughter would love Twinkle Sprinkles!
    I follow via GFC (andrea kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered your Tolly Tots giveaway
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I subscribe via email
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribe via email
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow on twitter (notimeMom)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7170190475264000
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I voted for you on Picket Fence (11/23)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like you on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I voted for you on Picket Fence. (11/24)
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow you on Google Friend Connect!
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've signed up for your e-mails :)
    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your holiday button and your 30 day challenge is on my blog!

    mommydoes.blogspot.com

    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I also entered your Tollytots giveaway!

    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the Honey Cakes PetCakes!

    brookeannaroberts@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/7652378140483584
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/notimeMom/status/8424848795635712
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete