21 November 2010

lazy sunday....

i am really coming to love sundays.  sometimes i just dread this final day of my weekend (although, it is the beginning of the week.... what a conundrum), just because i know i have to wake up early and get back to work tomorrow.

caleb always heads out and gets his haircut on sunday mornings.  for the past month or so, he has made a point to stop at mcdonald's and get us each a coffee drink on his way back home! i love this new little tradition and i always forget about it during the busy week, so each sunday morning becomes a treasure when he walks through the door with a delicious mocha frappe, no whipcream!  i adore this man.  he is so sweet to me!

so this morning i am networking for some blog reviews and giveaways for a giant birthday event coming in the next few months.  and in between that, i'm hopping!  i really love finding new blogs - i have found some absolutely beautiful ones recently, and i adore reading them, laughing with them, crying because of them.  people are so intricate - i love "meeting" them through a blog post.



i'd like to say "welcome!" to all of my new readers today.  please be sure to leave me a comment here with your blog link so that i can follow you back!  happy sunday, friends.

9 comments:

  1. April: I am now following back. Thanks a million - and please thank your husband for allowing my family to enjoy this beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following back from Pieces of Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha I have the same feeling about Sundays! I dread Sunday nights because it just means Monday morning is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was working outside my home I felt the same way about Sundays and getting up the next morning.

    Now I'm free, but VERY poor :-) I'd rather be poor!

    Hey, thanks for visiting and following my blog . . . have a wonderful Sunday!

    Gina
    http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you back! thanks for visiting. and thanks for your sacrifices being a military wife. i don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi April! Thanks for following, I am now following you back!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments-I would enjoy havin you do a guest post-just send me the html code and we will set something up:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi April, I love your blog!! I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind....I just started blogging a few months ago, and am wondering, how on earth do you get to review products and get free stuff? How do you "network" with others for giveaways? How do you do it LOL ? You can email me at militarywivessaving@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete