17 October 2010

too cute not to post....

here are some adorable pictures of amelia yesterday during the huskers game.  and some fun quotes from my darling hubby, caleb.


pre-game quote: "the nebraska cornhuskers are going to make omaha steaks out of the texas longhorns!"


post-game quote: "they turned us into creamed corn!"
{so sorry sweetheart}


ps.... i added football as a new blog tag, seeing as how i'm sure there will be plenty of football updates for the rest of the season... and by football updates, i mean me ranting about caleb sleeping on the couch to watch the rest of the game and yelling at the TV so loud it wakes amelia from a nap.  it will happen.

13 comments:

  1. I'm a husker fan too and was disappointed that we lost so badly. Hopefully they look better next week!!

    Your daughter is such a cute cheerleader!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!...im now following you back!..thx for ur sweet comment! and following my blog!! i love your blog! I wasnt sure if i was"allowed" in the blog hop lol but i added ur button to my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! Thanks for following, I'm following you back!

    http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm returning your follow. the quotes are so funny! i hope the next game goes better for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooo cute! Love that smile. Thanks for the follow, now following you back. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your daughter is Adorable!! Who could resist that smile?!

    I'm Following you back via Follow Me Monday :) Thanks for stopping by Frugal Plus.

    ~ Jill

    http://frugalplus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. she's adorable! LOL!!! love it :)
    I'm following from the Follow Me Monday! I'm an Air Force wife! So glad to have found you. I'd love to have you come and visit my blog at
    http://www.cammostylelove.blogspot.com
    visit my military resources page because I also run an online support group for military wives, gf and fiances. I've got a several great marine girls, including two that help me run the site.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Isn't she just a total doll! You are right too cute not to post. I am a new follower. Former AF spouse - now my hubs is a civi working for the military and deploys A LOT. So I love finding other military blogs.

    I look forward to reading more!
    You have a gorgeous family!
    Family and Life in Las Vegas
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Follow Me Monday blog hop. Check me out at My Life as Mom and Wife!

    Have a great day!
    Crystal
    kennedymomandwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are your newest follower from Monday Blog Hop!! Great Site!! Your daughter is beautiful! Would you stop by and follow us too!?

    Julie and Adele
    The Coupon Cents Sisters
    www.couponcentssisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wicked Cute Pictures!

    I am a new follower, would love for you to follow me back!

    http://jakenmattsmom.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-friends-monday.html

    Thanks! Sabreena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what cheeks!

    I am following your blog a little belatedly from the Meet Me Monday linky! Hope you get a chance to come and follow back.

    I have a great Green Holiday Giveaway event coming up November 7th through the 14th. A week of giveaways...I am up to about 10 or 12 so stop by and enter!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete