17 October 2010

SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins Review and EcoMom G.C. Giveaway!

**CLOSED**

you all know how much i love ecomom.... one of my absolute favorite all-natural companies to work for and give reviews of.  not only does ecomom have awesome products, she also loves to give deals!! and who doesn't love a good deal?  in my personal opinion, her best deal by far is her innovative idea called the ecopass.  you purchase a yearly membership for $99 and you get FREE shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase.  on top of that, you get 15% off every order you place while you are an ecopass holder.  so you save on products, you super save on shipping, and this annual membership pays for itself in as little as 4 orders.  sweet deal!



so, you have your ecopass now (you did just hop over to her site and purchase it, right?!).  your first order should be for these awesome SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins.  these little treats are so yummy, all organic, and coated in organic cane sugar.  the package design is so kid-friendly, and they look like little gumdrops!  what kid wouldn't love these?!



while little amelia is a bit too young (and a bit on the toothless side, still.... still.), the girls i nanny for simply adore these gummies!  they are at my apartment twice a week, and each time they grab the bottle as soon as the walk in the door and ask for two!  yes, they even know how many they should have!!  i've even been known to pop a couple, or eight, myself.... these are so delicious.

while i know these are children's vitamins, they do have a serving suggestion for adults right on the label (it's four... sometimes i get a little crazy with my eight a day)!  the only thing i really, really, really wish is that there was more folic acid so i could take these delicious vita-treats the next time i'm pregnant!

alright, so i want to share the love with you.... and so does ecomom! she has generously offered a 15% discount on your first order through her by using discount code SBBL420!! in addition, you can enter here to win a $15.00 ecomom giftcard to use in her shop anyway you like!

mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit Ecomom.com and tell me what else you like in her shop! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow EcoMom on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry (PER day)
" Please RT enter to #win a $15.00 @ecomomCEO giftcard from
@taprilcrosier http://tinyurl.com/2922seg {ends 10/31} #giveaways "
              ·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
·         become a friend of Ecomom on Facebook and thank her for this giveaway +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)

·         sign up for the Ecomom Newsletter +1 entry


·         blog about this giveaway including the link and my blog button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
·         sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
·         email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
·         make a purchase from Ecomom using the discount code SBBL420 and send me a copy of the invoice +5 entries
·         enter any of my other current giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry
here.


this giveaway will run until 10/31/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.


while i was sent these delicious vitamins for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click

70 comments:

  1. following via GFC and if I won, I'd put the GC toward a Boon Frog Pod for the scads of bath toys cluttering my bathtub!

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. signed up for your emails and confirmed (3)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. also entered Hylands Giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love the Plum Organics in our house -- I follow you on GFC ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a fan on FB and thanked you for this giveaway! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like EcoMom on FB and thanked them for this giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm signed up for the EcoMom newsletter ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm signed up for emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm signed up for emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm signed up for emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm entered in the Hyland's giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow your blog via GFC.
    I love all the Boon stuff... the bath toys, the feeding line. Everything!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow EcoMom on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27725964748
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like EcoMom on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I get the EcoMom newsletter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I get your emails. 1
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I get your emails. 3
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. "i publicly follow LWML"
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/27789196370

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27822600354
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. "i publicly follow LWML" ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  34. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/27888647356

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27931014302
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/27984891717

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/27999245908

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28017398357
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28069291906

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28394003577
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. GFC follwer.
    I would love to get some of the Earth Mama Angel Baby Shampoo/Wash

    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Follow you on Twitter @AKAuz
    akkauz at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28452420682

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28498173381
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28501321457

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm entered in the Happy Baby giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  52. voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28591099065


    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28686084047
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28740826972

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. daily tweet;

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28780987503

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28791020033
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am a fan of LWML on FB! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I publicly follow LWML! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  62. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/28863137166

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/28889750386
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/29039136964

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. daily tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/29077697813

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. voted via On the Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/29199322884

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete