since i began blogging and getting out there with my site, i have made some great blog friends. i have my "twitter friends", my "facebook friends", and my "blog friends". i really love it when these online companions (digital pen pals?) span all three networks. i love getting to know these people!
one such friend, Angela over at Life With My Littles, is having a great giveaway for an Ergo Baby Carrier of choice. you really ought to head over and follow her blog, because she does alot of great giveaways and she just started her blog up not long ago. so head on over there and enter any, or all!, of her giveaways.
{that's the one i want to win!!}
if you publicly follow Angela with Life With My Littles on Google Friend Connect, you can gain one extra entry into any of my current giveaways! just comment with "i publicly follow LWML"!!! easy peasy :)









Howdy! I've had a terrific time at your blog! Nice job! I'm your newest follower and would like to see you at my blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
God bless!
Missy
http://missychranz.blogspot.com
Wow! Thanks for the heads-up on this one! I love finding ERGO giveaways...I'm gonna win one someday!
ReplyDeleteAnd she's got a great blog, too, that I hadn't seen before!
Thanks!
New follower from Making Friends Monday
ReplyDeletehttp://lifewithabigfamily.blogspot.com/
Thank you April my dear! You are the best!
ReplyDelete~Angela
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm your newest follower ☺
ReplyDeletehttp://thesaleightruthwalker.blogspot.com
Following from Follow Me Monday! Hope you'll visit me at www.giveawaysformom.com!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and following my blog from Making Friends Monday spotlight! I'm following back. ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com
And just so you know, if I don't get picked for the ERGO, I hope you do, twitter friend! Haha. (I loved this post!)
ReplyDeleteHi-I'm your newest follower-come and visit!!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Making Friends Monday! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeletehttp://hearditfromthehills.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting Welcome To My Kitchen. I am now a new follower.
ReplyDelete