05 October 2010

Fluff Fun.... The Willow Store Sprout Change Diaper Review and Giveaway!

**CLOSED**

The Willow Store is a great one-stop shop for you and your little one. She sells a ton of awesome items, from Mama Pads, baby toys, cloth wipes and cloth diapers. I was really excited when I got the opportunity to try out her Sprout Change Reusable Diaper Shell v2.



This diaper comes with a lot of great reviews!! It is an one-size and a hybrid mixed together, if you will. Each shell is reversible so you can choose between two cool colors. She has so many different options to choose from! I was able to pick a color scheme for Amelia and I got Sweet Corn, which has a light yellow paired with a green/turquoise on the opposite side. The side snaps are set to match to create a seamless, aesthetically pleasing diaper.



The one-size feature of this diaper is extremely innovative and unique. Each leg gusset and the waist is personalized to your baby’s size by elastic that you adjust. It actually took me three attempts (over the course of 2 days) to get this diaper on Amelia. The first two times, I lost the elastic to the inside of the diaper and had to shimmy it back little by little to reconnect it. The elastic has tiny slits inside at various lengths to which you will button it to the actual diaper cover. This is how the one-size fit works. But once you master the learning curve, this diaper has a one-of-a-kind fit. I was really pleased that Amel’s chunky thighs didn’t make us use the last connection on the elastic…. In fact, we have plenty of room left to grow with this diaper!



Once again, I wanted to really test this diaper out…. We did more than four hours in this diaper during the day and it was still dry on the back of the insert. Once the insert was prepped, it fluffed up so big and soft and I knew it would be high quality! I was right!! This is a great diaper, and I would love to try the SoftSleeve she sells to really boost absorbency and try the Sprout Change overnight.

The Willow Store has been so generous to offer one very lucky Marine Parents winner their very own Sprout Change Reusable Diaper Shell v2 with insert in their color choice!

mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit The Willow Store and tell me what else you like in her shop! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)

• follow me on twitter +1 entry
• follow the Willow Store on twitter +1 entry
• tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry (PER day)

" RT to #win a @theWillow store #clothdiaper from @taprilcrosier Fluff Fun week of  #giveaways http://tinyurl.com/2737gyd {ends 10/12} "
• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
• become a fan of The Willow Store on Facebook +1 entry
• follow the Willow Store blog +1 entry
• sign up for the Willow Store Newsletter +1 entry
• vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
• blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
• sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
• email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
• sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
• enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry

this giveaway will run until 10/12/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. open to US and Canada residents.

while i was sent this diaper system for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

194 comments:

  1. Follow you blog. I could use some hemp prefolds.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. like you on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the organic super wipes
    I follow with GFC
    bonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you via GFC. I like her organic super wipes!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow The Willow Store Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tweeted
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26508866045
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a FB fan and I left you a note!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I voted for you!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  14. FOllowing the willow store blog via GFC.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged about this giveaway with links!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    I put your fluffy button on my blog
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blogged about this giveaway with links!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    I put your button on my blog #2

    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I subscribed to your blog #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribed to your blog #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot co2

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribed to your blog #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the cotton wipes.

    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog via GFC.
    I also like her Mama cloth.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm following the Willow Store on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26540208225
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Willow Store on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm following the Willow Store blog.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entered the Wooden Teething Necklace giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Entered the Maxwell Designs Wetbag giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered the CottonWood Organic Wipes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Public GFC follower.
    I also like the organic super wipes. They look fantastic!
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Willow Store on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26567461529
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like you on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like The Willow Store on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Follow the Willow Store blog
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Voted on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Subscribe via email 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Subscribe via email 3
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow your blog publicly, and I love that they sell organic blankets.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you on twitter.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow TWS on twitter.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a fan of yours on FB.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I liked TWS on FB.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow TWS blog.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I voted for your blog on pickett fence.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I subscribed via email. #1

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I subscribed via email. #2

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribed via email. #1

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the applecheeks bundle giveaway.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I also like the organic super wipes.
    I follow on GFC!

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm a Twitter follower


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a friend on FB


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Voted on Picket Fence


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Signed up for emails
    1/3


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Signed up for emails
    2/3


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Signed up for emails
    3/3


    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog @ gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Blogged: http://lilfamily13.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-week.html
    2/2

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you and I like the hemp prefolds!
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow willow store on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26584468725
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like the willow store on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like you on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I voted for you on picket fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Following via GFC and I think the postpartum kit also looks wonderful.

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm a fan of The Willow Store on Facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm a fan of The Willow Store on Facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. following the Willow Store blog

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. signed up for the Willow Store Newsletter

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26593505014

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you through GFC -- I'm interested in the Sprout Change Booster Starter Kit ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like you on FB and thanked you for the giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm signed up for emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'm signed up for emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm signed up for emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm entered in the Hylands giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm entered in the Maxwell designs giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm entered in the EcoMom giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm entered in the Cotton Wood Baby giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  84. i follow via gfc
    I like the looks of their wipes and their mama cloths
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. follow the willow store on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26610456885
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. like you on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. follow the willow store blog via gfc
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. voted on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. #1 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. #2 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. #3 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. New follower on your blog. I love the Organic Hemp Burp Cloths.
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on twitter. @HeatherChirps
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow Willow Store on twitter. @HeatherChirps
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow the Willow Store blog
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Signed up for Willow Store newsletter
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  99. #1 Subscribed via email
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  100. #2 Subscribed via email
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  101. #3 Subscribed via email
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I like the Organic Cotton Wipes

    yuki@michelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow the Willow Store on twitter

    @yuki_kokoro

    ReplyDelete
  104. I follow the you on twitter

    @yuki_kokoro

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow the Willow Store blog on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  106. I entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered the CottonWood Baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  108. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26686870471
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I also entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I also entered the CottonWood giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I also entered the Hyland giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26693217421

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. daily vote on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26709215849
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow you. It would be nice to have the diaper sprayer.
    bjfong13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow the Willow Store blog.
    bjfong13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I signed up for the Willow Store newsletter.
    bjfong13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26732548761
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Voted today
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/26741202507
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I voted for you today!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26765253873

    ReplyDelete
  125. I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am a public follower and I love the Sprout Change system w/the reversible color schemes!

    rebeccajasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26797562265

    dakotaring at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  130. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26834753599

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. voted for you on Picket Fence Blog

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. i followyou on gfc and id like to have the Sprout Change Booster Starter Kit.
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  134. follow you on twitter
    mama407
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  135. following the WS blog
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  136. voted
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  137. i get your e-mails 1
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  138. i get your e-mails 2
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  139. i get your e-mails 3
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  140. entered the teething necklace giveaway
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  141. Tweet Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26884109972
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I voted for you on picket fences
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I'm a follower..I also like the Organic Super Wipes.
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. twitter follower a luv_to_save
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow the Willow Store on twitter as luv_to_save
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/Luv_to_Save/status/26955583986
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. voted for you on Picket Fence
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherChirps/status/26957858556
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  150. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26987708188

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27024451282
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. daily vote!
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  154. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/HeatherChirps/status/27039575122
    butterflygirlms[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27049755971
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Follow your blog via GFC.
    Their organic super wipes look good!
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Fan of MP on FB and left a note.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. Fan of the Willow Store on FB.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Signed up for your emails 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Signed up for your emails 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Signed up for your emails 3
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27079141256

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. follow. i like the organic blankets.
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/27089054891
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. follow willow store on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. fanned you on FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. voted
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. voted at picket fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27125963919

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I follow your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
    I'm due with my first in January, so I'd love to try out the Willow Store's Postpartum Kit!
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I follow you on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I follow The Willow Store on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/legoisking/status/27134868842
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. I like Marine Parents on Facebook (FB name = Lego) and I left you a note :)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I like The Willow Store on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I follow The Willow Store blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I signed up for The Willow Store newsletter
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Blogged and posted your button 1/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/two-fluff-giveaways-ending-today.html
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Blogged and posted your button 2/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/two-fluff-giveaways-ending-today.html
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I subscribe to your emails 2/3
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27136095484
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27148674184
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I voted for you today ;)
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I also entered your Hyland's Homeopathics giveaway
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. voted
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/27160957033
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete