05 October 2010

Fluff Fun.... Gro-Via AI2/Hybrid Shell Set Review and Giveaway!

**CLOSED**


We are a hybrid family, no way around it. While pockets work so great for us overnight, we are always on the go during the day, and pockets seriously take up way too much room in the diaper bag! Factor in that I am gone almost 12 hours during the day for nannying…. That’s anywhere from 4-6 pockets in a DIAPER BAG that is already full of other items. It just doesn’t work. But hybrids, on the other hand, do work fantastically for us. Welcome our new go-to diaper, our new favorite, the newest member of our diaper stash….. the Gro-Via Hybrid Shell Set (aka the AI2).

I adore these diapers. They are one of the only hybrids in the market that are a one-size with three sets of rise snaps so you can adjust to baby’s length. They come in snaps or a hook and loop closure, so whatever your fancy is…. Just do it! These diapers have a one size snap in soaker that is beyond easy to manage, whether it’s poopy or wet. Even Caleb likes these diapers! Gro-Via recommends changing the outer cover twice a day, and if it gets a little wet, just let it air out and it will dry without the pee smell most other diaper covers hold in!



Amelia is in such a wiggly little stage lately, she is learning to scoot and is always on the move!! These Gro-Via hybrid shells are so simple to put on my baby that I can let her play on her tummy and fasten the diaper upside down on her with no problems. This means play time can continue, but I can still get what needs to be done, done.

Gro-Via recently changed their name from GroBaby, but their items are all completely interchangeable. So if you find an awesome deal on a GroBaby shell but have Gro-Via soaker pads, do not fret! Snap away, dears!! I love this set so much, I absolutely cannot say one constructive thing about these diapers, other than for myself: why didn’t I find these sooner???

Gro-Via has been so kind and generous and is offering up one free Gro-Via Shell Set/AI2 with soaker pad to a very lucky Marine Parents reader!! You will get the ca-ute Ice Ice Baby Shell Set pictured below!



mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit the Gro-Via Website and tell me what diapering accessory you would love to have! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)

• follow me on twitter +1 entry
• follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter +1 entry
• tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry (PER day)

" #win a #clothdiaper @groviadiaper Shell Set/AI2 from @taprilcrosier during Fluff Fun http://tinyurl.com/2g8enrn {ends 10/12} #giveaways  "

• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
• become a friend of Gro-Via on Facebook +1 entry
• vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
• blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
• sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
• email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
• sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
• enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one! +1 entry




this giveaway will run until 10/12/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. open to US and Canada residents.
while i was sent these awesome cloth diapers for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

228 comments:

  1. I follow your blog and I love the GroVia™ Single Shell Hook and Loop for my wiggleworm.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm your FB fan
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love some of their wipes. You can never have too many wipes :)

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow you on twitter
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. follow GroVia on twitter
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. FB fan and said hi :)
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GroVia FB fan
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. voted for you at picket fence
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/#!/livingsimplyNM/status/26502436546

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the GroVia organic cotton booster
    I follow on GFC
    bonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to try their magic stick.

    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i follow your blog and would like to try the gro-via bioliners

    kburnett82 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i follow you on twitter
    @katieburnett82

    kburnett82 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i follow gro-via diaper on twitter

    kburnett82 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/katieburnett82/status/26511148584

    kburnett82 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you and I'd like to try the magic stick
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. daily vote
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow your blog via GFC.
    A pail liner, a pail liner, a pail liner! I use a pillowcase and not only is it stinky, it's gross to touch!
    By the way, I haven't tried GroVia, but love the thoughts of not having to stuff 5 pocket diapers in my diaper bag! Good point!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow GroVia on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/lindseygalvez/status/26540601039
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like you on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like GroVia on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Entered the Wooden Teething necklace giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Entered the Maxwell Designs wetbag giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Entered the CottonWood Organic Wipes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. daily vote
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. entered cottonwood wipe giveaway
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. e-mail subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. e-mail subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. • follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter
    • fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note
    • become a friend of Gro-Via on Facebook +1 entry
    • voted for blog on Picket Fence
    • posted this giveaway on my 'group facebook' mamas style :)
    • email 3 of my friends the giveaway
    • signed up for emails

    ReplyDelete
  38. Public follower
    I would love to have some of their cloth wipes, though I'm also curious about the Magic Stick.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Follow you on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26568617328
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Like you on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Like Gro-Via on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Subscribe via email 1
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Subscribe via email 2
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Subscribe via email 3
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you via GFC & I would like to try the GroVia single shell snap!

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow you via twitter (Cyndi_bb)

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow grovia via twitter!

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I get your e-mails - entry 1

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I get your e-mails - entry 2

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I get your e-mails - entry 3

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/cyndi_bb/status/26575800539

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you and I would love to have the gro-via wet bag!
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow gro-via on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26585036502
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like gro-via on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. following you via GFC

    And I'd love a GroVia Pail-Liner, b/c I don't have a liner and still scrub the pail every wash day.

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. following Gro-via on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like Gro-Via on Facebook (Rachel Pugh)


    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. subscribed and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. subscribed and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. subscribed and confirmed (3)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note (Rachel P)


    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you through GFC -- I would love a soaker pad for my GroVia shell! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a fan on FB and I just thanked you for this giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like GroVia on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm signed up for your emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm entered in the Hylands giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'm entered in the Maxwell Designs giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm entered in the Cotton Wood Baby giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm entered in the EcoMom giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  77. i follow your blog
    i would love the gro-via cloth wipes
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. follow gro-via on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26610836064
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. like you on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. like gro-via on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. voted on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. #1 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. #2 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. #3 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/katieburnett82/status/26612981026

    kburnett82 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like the GroVia™ Pail Liner in Kiwi

    yuki@michelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter

    @yuki_kokoro

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on twitter

    @yuki_kokoro

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter

    @yuki_kokoro

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered the CottonWood Baby giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  94. I signed up for your email update

    ReplyDelete
  95. I signed up for your email update

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  96. I signed up for your email update

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  97. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26687264200
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I also entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I also entered the CottonWood giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I also entered the Hyland giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26693236652

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26590994204

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you via GFC.
    I love their new prints, and would love an organic cotton booster!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow you on Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow grovia Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26702318956
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow you on FB and I left a note ;)
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I am a fan of grovia on fb
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    Angela Ross Heffner

    ReplyDelete
  111. I voted for you!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I blogged about this giveaway with links!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    and I put your fluffy button on my blog ;)
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I blogged about this giveaway with links!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    and I put your fluffy button on my blog!
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  114. I receive your e-mails #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I receive your e-mails #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I receive your e-mails #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26709302440
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you. I'd love to try the bioliners.
    bjfong13[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you publicly through GFC, and I would love to have the GroVia bioliners :)

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on twitter as Chelyea.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I follow Grovia on twitter as Chelyea.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26718417779

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm your fan on facebook and left you a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'm a fan of Gro-Via on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I entered your wooden teething necklace giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I added your button and blogged about this giveaway.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/10/grovia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  127. I added your button and blogged about this giveaway.
    http://thechellife.blogspot.com/2010/10/grovia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  128. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26732597193
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Voted for you
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow via GFC. I like the GroVia™ Wetbag

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  131. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26736133689

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  132. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/26741222221
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26765427253
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I e-mailed three friends about this giveaway and cc’d you! #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I am a public follower of your blog and on the Grow Via site, I would most like to try the BioWipes b/c they would be gentle on my baby's behinney :)

    rebeccajasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow your blog publicly and would love a GroVia™ Magic Stick
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I follow you on twitter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow Grovia on twitter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26785024447
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I'm a fan of you on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I'm a fan of Gro-via on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I voted for your blog
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I'm signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  147. I'm signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  148. I'm signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  149. I also entered your hylands giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I blogged about this giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  151. I blogged about this giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  152. I also entered your maxwell designs giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I also entered your Cotton Wood wipes giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26791367788

    ReplyDelete
  155. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26797574909

    dakotaring at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  156. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26834742730

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. voted for you on Picket Fence Blog

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. daily vote on picket fence
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  160. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26878838745

    ReplyDelete
  161. Voted for you on Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  162. Tweet Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26884192929
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/cyndi_bb/status/26898830123

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/26901363303
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I voted!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I would love to try their GroVia™ Cloth Wipes
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter as luv_to_Save
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/Luv_to_Save/status/26936516564
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I would love to have the cloth wipes
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I follow grovia on twitter @mkgottman
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I voted for you on picket fence
    mk_mitchell90 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/26964196313
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I voted!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26969393044

    ReplyDelete
  176. Voted for you on Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  177. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26987727957

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27024458350
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. daily vote!
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  182. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/27047302388
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27049913657
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. Follow your blog via GFC.
    I'd like to try the GroVia Wet bag.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Like GroVia on Facebook
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. Signed up for your emails 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Signed up for your emails 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. Signed up for your emails 3
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27079112029

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I follow via GFC. I like the GroVia Wetbag.
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. follow u on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  195. follow Gro-Via Diaper on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/27072438837
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  197. friend of Gro-Via on Facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  198. fan of Marine Parents on Facebook
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  199. voted
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete