07 October 2010

Fluff Fun.... Urban Fluff iCandy Giveaway!

**CLOSED**

Woah… hold the phone! MY FAVORITE DIAPER EVER….

Ok, now that I got that off my chest.  There are way too many reasons why I love Urban Fluff and their new, innovate iCandy diapering system.  First, I love hybrids…. Adore hybrids.  I’m a minimalist (not really, but I sound cool saying that) and carrying the bare minimum diaper wise works so good for me.  Second, hello?! Have you seen her designer prints? No diaper is this adorable, no how! Third, this lady is a fellow Marine Wife! Oorah!  What an awesome company to work with… Urban Fluff is operated out of Jacksonville, NC, where we are currently stationed, and they have a private seamstress who makes each diaper to order.  So yes, there is a bit of a wait (I waited 4 weeks for our lovelies to come), but these diapers are totally worth it!
I learned about the iCandy from a friend… she let me borrow 2 adorable infant sized diapers, and I immediately fell IN LOVE.  Amelia was just a hair shy of outgrowing the borrowed dipes, so I quickly ordered the toddler size of the iCandy and then ordered even more soakers as an afterthought a week later.  I love how absorbent these soakers are! They are super plush and soft, but soak up a TON of wetness and the whole system really locks in the poo when necessary.  When the diaper is soiled, you simply change out the soaker.  Occasionally you can change out the snap-in waterproof liner (I also ordered two extra of these).  It will be rare that you need to change the cover, but be sure to change it just because there are so many cute prints, no need to spend all your time on just one!

So, if you are not totally sold yet…. Urban Fluff states that they “didn’t want to design a diaper
that was adorable but only worked for some families.  We wanted to create the most fashion-forward diaper that would work for all families.”  In saying that, they have a wick-free guarantee that you will love their product and be free of wicks or leaks or you can return it within 14 days! Not many diapers boast that kind of confidence in their product!  Using the Urban Fluff iCandy diapering system, you can cloth diaper your child from birth to potty training for as little as $300!!! That’s outrageous! Of course, if you are anything like me, you’ll spend so much more for extra cute covers (*wink*)!

Urban Fluff has been so generous by letting me review their awesome product, they now want to extend their generosity to you!  One VERY lucky Marine Parents reader will win an iCandy diapering system in SunSpot Yellow in either infant or toddler size!!


mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit Urban Fluff and tell me what size you would choose if you won! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         follow Urban Fluff on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry (PER day)

·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
·         become a fan of Urban Fluff on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
·         sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
·         email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
·         enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry
here.


this giveaway will run until 10/14/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.


while i am partial to Urban Fluff for so many reasons, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click

" #win an iCandy #clothdiaper from @urbanfluff and @taprilcrosier during Fluff Fun! http://tinyurl.com/23nrg73  {ends 10/14} #giveaways "

229 comments:

  1. I am a follower and I would need the toddler size for my big boy!

    mommyferg02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter! (mommyferg02)

    mommyferg02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow Urban fluff on Twitter!

    mommyferg02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fan on Facebook! (Michelle Ferguson)

    mommyferg02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fan of Urban Fluff on Facebook! (Michelle Ferguson)

    mommyferg02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog. I need a toddler size please.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow you. . .I would choose the toddler size if I won. . . Very cute diapers!

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following publicly via GFC

    and I'd choose the toddler size

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. following Urban Fluff on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. signed up for your emails and confirmed (3)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a fan of Urban Fluff on Facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute diapers! I would need the toddler size :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. follow you on twitter

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I also entered the CottonWood giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also entered the Hyland giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I GFC your blog, and I would get the toddler size diaper.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on twitter.
    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow Urban Fluff on twitter.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am your FB fan.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a fan of Urban Fluff on facebook.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I voted for your blog on picket fence.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I signed up for blog via email. #1

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I signed up for blog via email. #2

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I signed up for blog via email. #3

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered you mud butt give away.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you and I would choose the infant size
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow urban fluff on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I 'like' you on fb
    tara s.
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26704222376
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like urban fluff on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I voted for you on picket fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would get the toddler size. I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old girl who is 22.5 lbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. follow on twitter @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. follow Urban Fluff on Twitter @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26704702682

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. fan on yours on facebook

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. voted on picket fence

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. email subscriber

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2 email subscriber

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3 email subscriber

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. fan of urban fluff on facebook

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. follow via gfc
    i would choose the toddler size
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. follow urban fluff on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26708527788
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. like you on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. like urban fluff on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. voted on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. #1 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. #2 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. #3 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would choose the toddler size, and I am a follower on GFC

    sunshinetostarshine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like marine parents on fb
    Caitlin A. B.
    sunshinetostarshine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like Urban Fluff on fb
    Caitlin A. B.
    sunshinetostarshine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow you and would choose infant size if i won.
    bjfong13[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm definitely a follower, and I would choose the toddler size :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow you on twitter as Chelyea.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow Urban Fluff on twitter as Chelyea.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26717423278

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like you on facebook and left you a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like Urban Fluff on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered your wooden teething necklace giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow via GFC and I would need the toddler sizing

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26736009071

    helenlamby at <hotmail)

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow your blog via GFC.
    I think I would choose Toddler since my daughter has already hit 15 lbs.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I follow you on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'm following Urban Fluff on Twitter.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/26748721340
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I like Urban Fluff on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I get your emails. 2
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I get your emails. 3
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered the Wooden Teething necklace giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered the Maxwell Designs wetbag giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Entered the CottonWood Organic Wipes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would want the infant size for our coming baby.

    kerrificonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow your blog publicly and would choose size Large
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweet
    http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26785877891
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Im your fan on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I signed up for your newsletter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  92. I signed up for your newsletter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  93. I signed up for your newsletter
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  94. I also entered your hylands giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Public follower. I would choose the infant size.
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Follow Urban Fluff on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26786061924
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Like Urban Fluff on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Voted on Picket Fence today
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I also voted for you Maxwell designs giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I also entered your Cotton Wood wipes giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26791273137

    ReplyDelete
  103. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26797338006

    dakotaring at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  104. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. voted for you on Picket Fence Blog

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26878771186

    ReplyDelete
  107. Voted for you on Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I am a follower and I would need the toddler size
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  109. i follow you on twitter as mama407
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  110. voted
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  111. email subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  112. email subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  113. email subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  114. I voted!
    rastrassbur at gamil dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. follower...I would get the toddler size
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. follow Urban Fluff on twitter as luv_to_save
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. tweet http://twitter.com/#!/Luv_to_Save/status/26941872257
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you via GFC. If I won, I would probably get a toddler size. angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow you on Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow ruban fluff on twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26951627760
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like you on FB and I left you a note!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am a fan of urban fluff on FB.
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I blogged about your fluff giveaway
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/p/giveaways-and-linky-love.html
    and I posted your button on my blog
    http://lifewithmylittles.blogspot.com/
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  125. I receive your e-mails! #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I receive your e-mails! #2
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I receive your e-mails! #3
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I Voted
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/26969323716

    ReplyDelete
  130. Voted for you on Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  131. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26987586420

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27024468034
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/27047500437
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I voted
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27050202828
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow your blog via GFC and I would choose the infant size.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Fan of Marine Parents on FB.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Fan of Urban Fluff on FB.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Signed up for your emails 1
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Signed up for your emails 2
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Signed up for your emails 3
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27079234267

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. follow. infant size
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. follow you on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. follow urban fluff on twitter
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/27090757836
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. fan of MP on FB
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/27095879248

    ReplyDelete
  153. Voted for you on Picket Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27136121479
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect.
    I'd choose the infant size.
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow you on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I follow Urban Fluff on Twitter (@legoisking)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/#!/legoisking/status/27138162955
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like Marine Parents on Facebook (FB name = Lego) and I left you a note :)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like Urban Fluff on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Blogged and posted your button 1/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/urban-sprout-icandy-diaper-giveaway.html
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Blogged and posted your button 2/2
    http://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/urban-sprout-icandy-diaper-giveaway.html
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I subscribe to your emails 2/3
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. I also entered your Hyland's Homeopathics giveaway
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. follow via GFC.

    size 2 for my tank!

    ReplyDelete
  166. fan of marine parents on fb

    ReplyDelete
  167. subscribe via e-mail #1

    ReplyDelete
  168. subscribe via e-mail #2

    ReplyDelete
  169. subscribe via e-mail #3

    ReplyDelete
  170. voted today
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. http://twitter.com/curious_kitty/status/27160887952
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I follow you through GFC -- we'd go with the Toddler size and hope my daughter fits it... or that we don't have to wait too long to wear it :) ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I follow you on FB and thanked you for this giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  174. I am now a fan of Urban Fluff on FB --thanks for making the introduction! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I'm signed up for emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I'm signed up for emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I'm signed up for emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I'm entered in the Hylands giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  179. entered hyland's
    taraz9 at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/#!/mmumma/status/27166214943

    ReplyDelete
  181. Tweet.
    http://twitter.com/Chelyea/status/27181993328

    ReplyDelete
  182. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/27187112600

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Voted for you on Picket Fence Blogs today!
    legoisking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  185. I voted for you!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  186. Daily Tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/lindseygalvez/status/27237814235
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27257190284
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  188. Vote for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. Follow you publicly via GFC/ AEK and I would choose the infant size.

    Thanks!
    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  190. Follow you on twitter @yeahhappy

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  191. Follow Urban Fluff on twitter @yeahhappy

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  192. http://twitter.com/yeahhappy/status/27270328591

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  193. Follow you on Facebook / Angie Dunlap Kelly

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  194. Fan of Urban Fluff on Facebook

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  195. Voted for you on Picket Fence

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. email subscriber
    1

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  197. email subscriber
    2

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  198. email subscriber
    3

    angiedkelly at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete