06 October 2010

Fluff Fun.... Mud Butt Cloth Diapers Review and Giveaway!

**CLOSED**

Mud Butt Cloth Diapers is owned, operated and enforced by a lovely lady named Carrie.  She is so nice and helpful and has a great CDing story.  She hasn’t always used cloth, but when she decided to switch over, she couldn’t help but think, “Hey, I can MAKE this” when she started adding up the cost of all the diapers she was buying for her son!  After a lot of trial and error (and she emphasizes mostly on the error part!) she finally came up with a design she was pleased with and that worked well enough for her husband to use!  So began her new stash, her sister-in-law’s stash and now a favorite addition to my stash!


These pocket diapers are super trim and easy to adjust for your baby’s size.  I was so excited to try out our Mud Butt, that when this cute little number showed up at my doorstep, I ran to the washing machine and started prepping!! Nevermind that I had just finished a huge load of dirty diapers…. I ran a load just for our Mud Butt Cloth Diaper!  Fast forward to the next day….


How completely adorable is Amelia?  I must say, I love this chocolate brown color!  When we started re-stashing our diaper line-up, I decided to go with less pinky frilly diapers and more subdued tones, so when Carrie sent me this diaper, I jumped for joy with the brown! Now, let’s get to the nitty gritty!  Or the stinky poopy…..  Because Amel definitely broke this diaper in right.
I snapped this diaper on Amelia (who is 90th percentile for length right now…. And we are only on the second snap for length, I’m glad this diaper will last us as she grows!) and immediately noticed how great the leg elastic fit her chunky thighs and how trim the diaper was for a pocket.  I wanted to push this diaper to the limit to see what it could handle.  Amelia is a heavy wetter, day and night, so I wanted to figure out where it would stand in our stash.  I left the diaper on for over 3 hours and there were absolutely no leaks for her daytime peeing!  Add in a dollop of coordinating brown to the inside {ahem}, and we have ourselves a quality, leak-proof, and super cute diaper.  I know all I will have to do is add a doubler for overnight and I can sleep worry-free!!

You can buy your own Mud Butt Diaper in her Hyena Cart shop here for only $18.00!!
Also, be sure to check out her Fusion AI2 Diapers!
Mud Butt Cloth Diapers has been so generous to offer one very lucky Marine Parents reader their own Mud Butt in orange!

mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit Mud Butt Cloth Diapers and tell me what else you like in her shop! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!

extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
·         follow me on twitter +1 entry
·         tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry

·         become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
·         become a fan of Mud Butt Cloth Diapers on Facebook +1 entry
·         vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
·         blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
·         sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
·         sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
·         email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
·         make a purchase from Mud Butt Cloth Diapers and send me the invoice +10 entries
·         enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry
here.


this giveaway will run until 10/13/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.  open to US and Canada residents.


while i was sent this awesome diaper for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click


" enter to #win aMud Butt #ClothDiaper from @taprilcrosier during the week of Fluff Fun!! http://tinyurl.com/24frp53 {ends 10/13} #giveaways "

250 comments:

  1. I'm a GFC follower, I love everything in her shop, but I especially love that she will let you choose your own snap colors to "create" your own diaper!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB fan and left you a comment!
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow you on Twitter!
    whatmamawants
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Mud Butt FB fan!
    Robyn L
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for you on Picket Fence!
    what_mama_wants at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a public follower. I also like the Plum Pudding Power Pe-er
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26566731783
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Mud Butt on facebook (Kirsten T)
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Voted on Picket Fence
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Subscribe via email 3
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a GFC follower and I love the candy corn diaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oops, I wasn't leaving my email. It's visible in my profile.

    I'm a FB fan :)

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. mud butt fan on FB
    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. voted for you on picket fence

    livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow!

    I'd order an AI2 in raspberry!

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Voted on picket fence!

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I already follow you on Twitter!
    (dana_rubyfruit)

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow MP on Facebook!

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like MudButts on FB!

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Signed up for your emails with my personal gmail account (danariley)
    1/3

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Signed up for your emails with my personal gmail account (danariley)
    2/3

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Signed up for your emails with my personal gmail account (danariley)
    3/3

    Dana
    LilFamilyBlog@gmail.com
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://lilfamily13.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-week.html

    Blogged! 1/2

    Dana
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://lilfamily13.blogspot.com/2010/10/fluff-fun-week.html

    Blogged! 2/2

    Dana
    LilFamily13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow your blog via GFC.
    The AI2's look cute too! I love this orange... it is Tennessee Volunteers color, definitely!
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like Mud Butt CD's on FB.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the Wooden Teething necklace giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Hyland's giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the Maxwell Designs wetbag giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the CottonWood Organic Wipes giveaway.
    lindseygalvez at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the AI2 picket fusion!

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow you on Twitter! (Cyndi_bb)

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tweeted! http://twitter.com/cyndi_bb/status/26574849366

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I get your e-mails!

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I get your e-mail - entry 2

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I get your e-mails - entry 3

    cyndi_steinke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow your blog via GFC and I LOVE all of her diapers. I really like the Cinnamon Bun AI2 (enough, I just bought it, hehe)!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26581726156
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow you~ I visited Mud Butts and love everything. . .I already own a healthy stash of the AI2's--and just ordered some pockets!

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you via GFC and love the candy corn AI2 diaper!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on twitter
    @husskl
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like you on facebook! kristen huss
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am a fan of Marine parents on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like Mud Butts on FB
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am a fan of Mud Butt on FB
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I voted for you on Picket Fence
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. I blogged about this giveaway and I posted the Fluff Fun button on my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/2010/09/october-giveaways.html
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  48. I blogged about this giveaway and I posted the Fluff Fun button on my blog
    http://learningtogogreen.blogspot.com/2010/09/october-giveaways.html
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  49. I signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  50. I signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  51. I signed up for emails
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  52. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  53. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  54. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  55. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  56. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #5

    ReplyDelete
  57. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #6

    ReplyDelete
  58. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #7

    ReplyDelete
  59. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #8

    ReplyDelete
  60. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #9

    ReplyDelete
  61. I made a Mud Butt purchase and emailed you the invoice
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #10

    ReplyDelete
  62. I also entered you hylands giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I emailed three friends
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  64. I emailed three friends
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  65. I emailed three friends
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow you and I LOVE her AI2 inserts!
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on twitter
    @MNTara
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26585409435
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow mud butts on fb
    tara s
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I voted for you on picket fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the candy corn diaper :)

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. twitter follower @lifesemicrunchy

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. facebok fan

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. fan of mud butt on facebook

    lifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I subscribed to you emails
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  77. I subscribed to you emails
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  78. I subscribed to you emails
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  79. tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/26588955480
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I emailed 3 friends
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  81. I emailed 3 friends
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  82. I emailed 3 friends
    husskl at comcast dot net
    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  83. The thanksgiving turkey dipe is too cute! I follow your blog.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  84. follow you on twitter
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm your fan on FB
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I get your emails.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  87. I get your emails.
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  88. I get your emails
    kyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a public follower via GFC and I think the Thanksgiving Turkey pocket diaper is just darling as well!

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26606244388

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm a fan of Mud Butt Cloth Diapers on Facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. signed up for your emails and confirmed (1)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. signed up for your emails and confirmed (3)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. i follow via gfc
    i would love the pesto linguini AI2
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. follow you on twitter
    @mcintoshkim
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26613007884
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. like you on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. like mud butt on fb
    kim mcintosh
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. voted on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. #1 subscribe vial email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. #2 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. #3 subscribe via email
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I voted for you on Picket Fence
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Daily tweet!
    http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26630514822
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/26649154847
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  110. I voted for you today!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow your blog publicly, and I love the fun snap colors.

    this ends on my birthday, so maybe ill win. haha

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. i follow you on twitter.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I am a fan on FB.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I am a Mudbutt FB fan.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I voted for your blog.

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. i subscribed via blog. #1

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. i subscribed via blog. #2

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. i subscribed via blog. #3

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I entered your applecheeks bundle giveaway

    XxpiperxX@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you on twitter

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I am a MUDBUTT fan on facebook! :0)

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I'm a fan of yours on facebook!

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I signed up for your email and confirmed. #1

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I signed up for your email and confirmed. #2

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I signed up for your email and confirmed. #3

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Invoice purchase entry #1

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Invoice purchase entry #2

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Invoice purchase entry #3

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Invoice purchase entry #4

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Invoice purchase entry #5

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Invoice purchase entry #6

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Invoice purchase entry #7

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Invoice purchase entry #8

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. Invoice purchase entry #9

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Invoice purchase entry #9

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Invoice purchase entry #10

    miskelljodifunk at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow you and I like the Pesto Linguini AI2! Funny name!

    yuki@michelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26687493419
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. I also entered the Maxwell Design giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I also entered the CottonWood giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26693095145

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I voted for you on picket fence
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. daily vote on picket fence
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26709393514
    mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26732659538
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Voted for you
    kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/26750462500
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  150. I voted today!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  151. http://twitter.com/rhuss85/status/26772067251
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Daily vote
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow on GFC I like the
    Candy corn cloth diaper
    bonniesbabuboutique(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  154. voted for your blog on Picket Fence
    bonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I am following you publicly and I love the AI2 diaps!

    ReplyDelete
  156. I am also a fan of Mud Butt Cloth Diapers on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  157. I just entered twice - once for following you publicly and once for being a fan of Mud Butt CD on facebook and I forgot to add my email :)

    rebeccajasa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I also entered your Maxwell designs giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I also entered your Cotton Wood wipes giveaway
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26797364141

    dakotaring at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  161. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26834873119

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. voted for you on Picket Fence Blog

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/26847657610
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  165. I voted for you today!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  166. I follow you via gfc and I love the create your own diaper concept!
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  167. i follow you on twitter as mama407
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  168. voted for you
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  169. e-mail subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  170. 2
    e-mail subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  171. 3
    e-mail subscriber
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  172. i voted!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I voted for you on picket fences
    tara_lundgren at hotmail dot comt

    ReplyDelete
  174. I would like to try the Peppermint Mocha AI2
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/26942835637
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  176. I voted today!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  177. I follow you via GFC. I like the candy corn one size cloth diaper too!! angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I follow you on Twitter @oregongal1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26951081841
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  180. I like you on FB and I left you a note!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am a Mud Butt fan on FB. ;)
    Angela Ross Heffner
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  182. I voted for ya!
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  183. I receive your e-mails! #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  184. I receive your e-mails! #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  185. I receive your e-mails! #1
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  186. I voted!
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  187. daily vote
    ashley-conner at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  188. voted for your blog on Picket Fence

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  189. I follow you through GFC -- I would love to try the AI2 Fusion ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  190. I'm a fan on FB and I thanked you for this giveaway! ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  191. I'm a fan of Mud Butt on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  192. I'm signed up for emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  193. I'm signed up for emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  194. I'm signed up for emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  195. daily tweet:

    http://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26987638369

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  196. tweet
    http://twitter.com/husskl/status/27035200956
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  197. voted for you today!!
    husskl at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  198. http://twitter.com/#!/rhuss85/status/27047408370
    rastrassbur at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  199. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/27050098672
    angela_heffner at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete