**CLOSED**
One of my favorite organic companies out there today is
EcoMom.com. She has a ton of great, all-natural family products and some of the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced! She has fast shipping, an awesome
Daily Deal and a great program called the
EcoPass, where you can get a 15% discount on every order, as well as FREE shipping without having to meet the usual $50 minimum for her site. The
EcoPass annual membership can be purchased for only $99.00 and pays for itself in as few as 4 orders…. Awesome!
She recently sent me a
Baby Beehinds Fitted Diaper and
Wool Cover to review. We had never tried a fitted before, so I did a good bit of research on lanolizing the cover and proper care for the diaper. After prepping both parts of the diaper, I set it aside and waited for Amelia’s bathtime, then strapped it on her. I must say, this diaper is a bit bulkier than we are used to, due to the extra padding of a cover. I was nervous that I had not properly lanolized the cover, but crossed my fingers and put my sweet babe to bed (after play time…. And a photo shoot, obviously).


The next morning, Amelia’s tush was dry!!! Well, the cover was at least. The fitted was soaked, but that’s what is supposed to happen. I love this cutesy diaper, and the Baby Beehinds company has great reviews from other wool-lovin’ moms. They offer a ton of different products, sized and one-size, as well as different covers, from wool to PUL! They are all so cute. Actually, what cloth diaper isn’t cute, even the ones with pins?
EcoMom.com has been so generous to share this diaper with me and she wants to extend her generosity to you, as well! One lucky Marine Parents reader will win a $15.00 giftcard to her online site to spend however you want!! In addition, any of my readers can take 15% off your first order from EcoMom by using discount code SBBL557 at checkout! This discount is offered until October 31st!
mandatory entry: you must follow my blog publicly by Google Friend Connect (right sidebar) and visit EcoMom.com and tell me what you would buy if you won the giftcard! leave me your email address so i can contact you if you win!
extra entries: (leave a new comment for each entry!)
• follow me on twitter +1 entry
• follow EcoMom on twitter +1 entry
• tweet this once daily and leave me the permalink +1 entry (PER day)
" #win a $15 @EcoMomCEO giftcard from @taprilcrosier during Fluff Fun! http://tinyurl.com/38xkew4 {ends 10/11} #clothdiapers #giveaways "
• become a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and leave me a note +1 entry
• become a friend of EcoMom on Facebook +1 entry
• vote for my blog on Picket Fence +1 entry (PER day)
• blog about this giveaway including the link and the Fluff Fun button and tell me where to find it +2 entries
• sign up for swagbucks under my referral and start searching +3 entries
• email 3 of your friends who you think would benefit from this giveaway, give them the link, and copy me in the email taprilcrosier @ gmail dot com +3 entries
• sign up for my emails and confirm (left sidebar) +3 entries
• sign up for the EcoMom Newsletter +3 entries
• enter any of my other current, non-diaper giveaways and tell me which one +1 entry
this giveaway will run until 10/11/10 at 12pm EST! you can come back and enter every day with a couple of the entries so be sure to return for more chances to win! winner will be chosen by random.org and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. if you have won an EcoMom.com giveaway in the past 45 days, you will not be eligible to win from her again (yet)…. let’s spread the love to others! open to US and Canada residents.
while i was sent this diapering system for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.
I follow GFC I like the Baby beeHinds Hemp one size fitted
ReplyDeletebonniesbabyboutique(at)ymail(dot)com
follow via gfc
ReplyDeletei would probably get a baby beehinds or a kissaluvs fitted diaper
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDelete@mcintoshkim
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
follow ecomom on twitter
ReplyDelete@mcintoshkim
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26408252587
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
like you on fb and commented
ReplyDeletekim mcintosh
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
like ecomom on fb
ReplyDeletekim mcintosh
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
voted on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
subscribe via email #2
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
subscribe via email #3
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Public follower.
ReplyDeleteI think I might get the Milkmaid Tea and Under the Nile Nursing Pads.
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Follow EcoMom on twitter (@LaydieAphrodite)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26453255571
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Like EcoMom on facebook (Kirsten Thompson)
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Voted on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email 1
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Subscribe via email 3
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I already subscribe to the EcoMom newsletter 1
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I already subscribe to the EcoMom newsletter 2
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I already subscribe to the EcoMom newsletter 3
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I would get the hemp and organic cotton wipes
ReplyDeletelivingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletelivingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com
following EcoMom on twitter
ReplyDeletelivingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/livingsimplyNM/status/26458284704
livingsimplyNM(at)gmail(dot)com
i like the Organic cotton and soy jersey nursing shawl
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I follow you on Twitter as mama407
ReplyDeleteI follow EcoMom on Twitter as Mama407
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
voted for you
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I subscribe to your site by e-mail
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I subscribe to your site by e-mail
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I subscribe to your site by e-mail
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I already receive the EcoMom Newsletter
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I already receive the EcoMom Newsletter
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I already receive the EcoMom Newsletter
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
entered teething necklace giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
entered teething necklace giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
entered wetbag giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
entered hylands homeopathic giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
entered cottonwood wipes giveaway
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
I would get the Baby beehinds diaper. I am a wool convert.
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
Follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
follow eco mom on twitter
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I'm your fb fan
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
friend of ecomom on fb
ReplyDeleteget your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
get your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
get your emails
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
get ecomom newsletters
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
get ecomom newsletters
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
get ecomom newsletters
ReplyDeletekyeouze[at]gmail[dot]com
I follow your blog publicly on Google Friend Connect. If I win, I'd put the $ towards a Baby BeeHinds wool cover. Your review convinced me. So cute!
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (@legoisking)
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I follow EcoMom on Twitter (@legoisking)
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/legoisking/status/26484557520
I like Marine Parents on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I like EcoMom on Facebook (FB name = Lego)
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
Blogged and posted your button 1/2
ReplyDeletehttp://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-fluff-fun-giveaways.html
Blogged and posted your button 2/2
ReplyDeletehttp://legoisking.blogspot.com/2010/10/marine-parents-fluff-fun-giveaways.html
I voted for you on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails 1/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails 2/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails 3/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to EcoMom's emails 1/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to EcoMom's emails 2/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
I subscribe to EcoMom's emails 3/3
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26517625608
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Voted for you on Picket Fence today!
ReplyDeleteTweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/legoisking/status/26562344262
I follow via gfc and I would try the Baby Beehinds Fitted Diaper too.
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
Follow on twitter @lifesemicrunchy
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
follow ecomom on twitter @lifesemicrunchy
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/lifesemicrunchy/status/26564260786
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
your facebook fan
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
friend of ecomom on facebook
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
I get the EcoMom newsletter
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
I get the EcoMom newsletter 2
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
3 I get the EcoMom newsletter
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
voted for you on picket fence
ReplyDeletelifesemicrunchy at gmail dot com
I follow you through GFC -- I'd stock up on some Plum Organics! ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on FB and thanked you for this giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI like EcoMom on FB ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for your emails #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for the EcoMoms newsletter #1 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for the EcoMoms newsletter #2 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for the EcoMoms newsletter #3 ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm entered in the Hylands giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI'm entered in the Maxwell designs giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeleteI follow you and I would get a baby beeHinds wool cover!
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I follow EcoMom on Twitter
ReplyDelete@MNTara
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MNTara/status/26584109639
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I'm a fan of ecomom on fb
ReplyDeletetara s
tara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I voted for you on picket fences
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
following publicly via gfc
ReplyDeleteand, if I won, I'd put the GC toward a Boon Frog Pod
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
Already a friend of EcoMom on Facebook (Rachel P)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
Already signed up for the EcoMom Newsletter (1)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
Already signed up for the EcoMom Newsletter (2)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
Already signed up for the EcoMom Newsletter (3)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I'm a fan of Marine Parents on Facebook and left a note (Rachel P)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
voted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26598747717
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
signed up for your emails and confirmed (2)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
signed up for your emails and confirmed (3)
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I'm entered in the Cotton Wood Baby giveaway ngiraldi @ gmail . com
ReplyDeletedaily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26611402429
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeletemcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/legoisking/status/26676297675
Voted for you on Picket Fence today!
ReplyDeletevoted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the Maxwell Design giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the CottonWood giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the Hyland giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
I also entered the nursing/teething necklace giveaway
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26693162309
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/mcintoshkim/status/26709121175
mcintosh dot kimberley at gmail dot com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/LaydieAphrodite/status/26732495669
kirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
Voted today
ReplyDeletekirsten.jason.2010 at gmail dot com
I follow via GFC. I would get the Plum Organics 6 Pack Organic Baby Just Mangoes
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
I follow EcoMom on twitter
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
tweeted http://twitter.com/helenlamby/status/26735882338
ReplyDeletehelenlamby at <hotmail)
voted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26835494838
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
voted for you on Picket Fence Blog
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily vote on picket fence
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
Voted today on Picket Fence blogs!
ReplyDeletelegoisking at gmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/legoisking/status/26936924729
I voted for you on picket fences
ReplyDeletetara_lundgren at hotmail dot com
I follow you via GFC. If I won, I would probably buy some organic toddler snacks!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter @oregongal1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I follow Ecomom on twitter @oregongal1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/oregongal1/status/26949437859
angela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I like you on FB and I left you a note!
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I like Ecomom on FB.
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive your e-mails! #1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive your e-mails! #2
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive your e-mails! #3
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive Ecomom's newsletters! #1
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive Ecomom's newsletters! #2
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
I receive Ecomom's newsletters! #3
ReplyDeleteangela_heffner at yahoo dot com
voted for your blog on Picket Fence
ReplyDeletedakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/rachelhooey/status/26987686364
dakotaring at yahoo dot com
daily vote!
ReplyDeleteashley-conner at att dot net
Follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteI'd get the PlanToys Rattle.
tannis_z at excite dot com
Fan of MP on FB and left you a note.
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Like ecomom on FB.
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for your emails 1
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for your emails 2
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for your emails 3
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for ecomom newsletter 1
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for ecomom newsletter 2
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
Signed up for ecomom newsletter 3
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com