This is a nice picture to share. the moment a child shares with a father melt my heart. I wish I had that too. My father died when I was a little girl and up to date I always look at a good father and child relationship with warm heart.
So cute...nursery rhymes are always so engaging for the lil ones...thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...Following back...Looking forward to more...
This is a nice picture to share. the moment a child shares with a father melt my heart. I wish I had that too. My father died when I was a little girl and up to date I always look at a good father and child relationship with warm heart.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by I am following you back.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a special picture. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Im following you back. Have a great day.
So cute...nursery rhymes are always so engaging for the lil ones...thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...Following back...Looking forward to more...
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!! Would love for you to visit my blog and do the same!
ReplyDelete