08 September 2010

welcome wednesday!

hello, new followers!
i'm so happy to have you....

9 comments:

  1. better late than never!! I am following you back from Tuesday Tag Along!! Great Blog!! Can't wait to get to know you through your blog!!! p.s. Come back ANYTIME even if it's just to say HI!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for linking up to Mom Blog Monday Blog Hop! I am now following you back. Don't forget to enter my giveaways to win a Seventh Generation Natural Baby kit 9/9 and diamondearrings.org earrings 9/18

    Thanks,
    Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums
    the-chunkymonkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Visiting from Welcome Wednesday and following you..hope yo do the same.

    http://dulcesahorros.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway-sorteo.html

    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining me at Create With Joy. I was raised by a Marine Mom! I am following you back!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from Welcome Wednesday. Now following you! Great blog!

    Ashley
    Sewmuchmoreinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following. I'm following you back. Hope to see you next week at my Meet Me Monday blog hop.

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi April, thank you for visiting,dropping comments & following my blog.
    I'm now following you back :)

    Citra@ innocentia
    http://childhood-obsessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for following! I'm following back. Love your blog :-)

    Stop by and enter my very first giveaway, Shutterfly! I only have 4 entries so far...

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete