New Follower from Thirsty Thursdays (altho it is Saturday LOL)! I love your blog - and even tho I don't have babies to enter your teeting necklace giveaway I LOVE IT! WOW! I wish they had that when my kids were young! I am in NC too!
Thanks for joining us for Making Friends Monday. We are blog hopping again this week and would love for you to join the fun. Thanks for following me. I am now following you back! - Leandrea http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/09/12/making-friends-monday-913/
Dropping by and returning a favor. Following you as well! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHello stopping over from the blog hop.
ReplyDeleteCheck us out at http://www.nhnanny.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your banner is beautiful! I'm following you back! :)
ReplyDeleteKim
Hi, I'm a following you back. Thanks for visiting.
ReplyDeleteBlogging Hints
Busy Mom's Tips
Work at Home Helper
Thank you for the follow!! I'm now following you as well :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog "Its All Random". Following you back :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday.
ReplyDeleteNew Follower from Thirsty Thursdays (altho it is Saturday LOL)! I love your blog - and even tho I don't have babies to enter your teeting necklace giveaway I LOVE IT! WOW! I wish they had that when my kids were young! I am in NC too!
ReplyDeleteYou can find me at http://www.ashoppersquest.com
Thanks for joining us for Making Friends Monday. We are blog hopping again this week and would love for you to join the fun. Thanks for following me. I am now following you back!
ReplyDelete- Leandrea
http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/09/12/making-friends-monday-913/