i am so thankful, this thursday, for a father's love. caleb is so invested in raising amelia, and i feel like the luckiest wife and co-parent to have him as the father of our daughter. we certainly don't see eye to eye on some things, but that's just how parenting (and even a marriage) works. but we are always able to overcome our differences and compromise on the little things and make everything picture-perfect for our darling daughter.








Following you back! My brother is in the Marines (stationed in Japan) and his daughter is here in the states. I sort of understand some of the challenges if you ever need to talk :)
ReplyDeletewww.missysalsa.blogspot.com
What a beautiful thing to be thankful for. You wont see eye to eye on much...in our household even if we do see eye to eye on something...daddy caves to baby girl on most everything, lol.
ReplyDeleteBut for sure a wonderful journey.
If all fathers were like that we'd live in a much better world.
ReplyDeleteP.S.
I'm a new follower! I found you through Thirsty Tuesday Blog Hop.
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com
I agree. Having a stable parental team is key in raising children. They'll see right through anything else. Following back from the Hop! I just posted a new Friday HOP (which is open now if you want to link up early). Love to see you there :) www.arborcreek3.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely moment to have captured for eternity. What a great dad, and such a smart little baby. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower!
http://www.nickiwoo.com
awww, how sweet! it is wonderful when we're lucky enough to find such great men!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a wonderful relationship and a special little family. Your baby is precious!
ReplyDeleteDawn
Your little one is adorable. :) Thanks so much for linking up today for Thursday's Friends and Giveaways. I love that you joined us! I am your newest follower, stop by and say hi back! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back from Talkative Thursday.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much following Lucas on his
Journey w/SPD
Debbie
Lucas's Journey w/SPD
http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com
Hi. Thank you for stopping by. I am following you back.
ReplyDeletethank you for the follow and the compliment on my blog. I'm looking forward to looking and knowing more about you and yours :)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE watching my son-in-law playing with my granddaughter! I know that April has the best husband (next to her Dad that is) and Amelia has the best Daddy! Caleb is a wonderful son...I like to leave off the in-law a lot of times. We are so blessed! I love all of you!
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back! Too true - parenting and marriage are both about meeting somewhere in the middle. or not so much the middle! Such a cute little girl, too!.
ReplyDelete