19 August 2010

Bottoms Up!



So my sweet little baby is growing up getting bigger.... it is absolutely breaking my heart into tiny pieces every time she does something new and exciting. And these days, that's all! the! time! Ever since Amelia turned 5 months old, we have been on a non-stop path to craziness.... she has found so many fun things to try and excel at! She can sit up (with assistance) as of last week, grab toys efficiently and bring them to her mouth, laugh when I say "no" (this started way too early, in my opinion) and she can now use a sippy cup! She seems extremely excited about pear juice. Even though it's about 1/8 juice and the rest is water, she doesn't know the difference!


Here she is with her daddy, the first night she figured out how to hold her new cup. He had to keep her reclined like this so that she would keep it towards her face and actually get some juice from it. You'll have to excuse the poor, poor quality of pictures in this post, as I posted here, I am working 24/7 at my nanny position this week and I actually used my cell phone super awesome PDA to take photos of my darling daughter.


{Again... picture quality}

And here she is holding it all by herself, so happy to be doing something new and astounding and impressing her mommy! She hasn't quite mastered the "tip up" method to actually get some juice, so I have to help a little, but even still.... she is getting bigger everyday and becoming Miss Independent so quickly. I love watching how quickly she learns and enjoys what life teaches her!



0 comments:

Post a Comment