14 November 2009

The End of a Happy Trimester


Well, the beginning of the end is upon us.... I have hit the 6 month mark and thus the second trimester begins to wind down. It hasn't been to bad these last few months, way less complaining, way less aches, way less pains, and way more weight gain! I'm sad to see these "easy" days of pregnancy gone, but I know we are on the final leg of the journey into parenthood.


We found out a few weeks ago that Caleb's unit is coming home a couple of months early! Caleb's slated homecoming is December 15th and we are thrilled that he will be in Oregon for Amelia's birth. I will be flying to North Carolina December 14th to spend the holidays with Caleb and I will come back to the wet and cold Northwest January 4th to begin childbirth classes and get my nesting on.


Nesting has actually already started.... I do alot of baby laundry, and I can't ever seem to wait for enough things to wash a full load. I've already got all the diaper covers washed up and put together and all of her clothes that I have either bought or my mom pulled from storage that belonged to me when I was a wittle baby.


I hope you are all enjoying your pre-holiday time together and I hope you are getting into the spirit of the season! I know I sure am!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there will be plenty of baby laundry to do when you get back :)

    Miss you! Can't wait till you come back!

    ReplyDelete