Here is our ultrasound picture from October 8th.... we have a baby girl!!! Amelia is looking strong and measuring perfectly! Below you can also see a picture of her little hand, all five fingers saying hello!! As planned, the baby's sex was not revealed to me. My doctor is so wonderful! She emailed the results to Caleb and he was waiting for that email! He stayed at work for more than three extra hours just to get the email and he called me as I was walking out of the office... talk about an excited daddy! Amelia's middle name is up in the air as of now, but I'm sure we will have something so great soon enough.I hope you all enjoy the sweet little pictures. Amelia was laying on her tummy so we only got a quick look at her precious face, but she was moving her mouth around.... taking after mommy already! I'm so proud :) My next appointment is at the beginning of November and we will get another ultrasound to see her pretty face and get some pictures! I'll be sure to post them as soon as I get them!









0 comments:
Post a Comment