19 September 2009

A Four Month Success!


Thursday I had my four month check up, a quick in-and-out appointment, but a success nonetheless. Sweet Baby Crosier is growing strong and big, in case you hadn't noticed someone else growing big (ahem, ahem)!! I heard the baby's strong heartbeat again and actually was able to record it and email it to Caleb!

Everything is going smoothly with the baby and me, and we are starting to accumulate some really cool baby gear. We got the pack and play, a http://www.babyhawk.com/ baby carrier, and some cute little onesies. Seeing the baby gifts piling up already brings reality to what seems like an unimaginable fantasy. I guess a growing tummy helps too!

I've been searching high and low for great deals on some of our bigger pieces that need purchasing for the nursery and baby days. I have successfully procured a rocking chair and a changing table/dresser on craigslist, both for great deals!! Each month, we get closer and closer to the due date (I think it's supposed to work like that haha!) and we are starting to firm up our baby budget and find where and when we can buy our other big products (car seat/stroller combo, crib and mattress, etc). The Lord will provide for us!

Caleb is doing well this deployment. His unit stays very busy as of late, and we don't get to talk as much as we like, but I make do by sending him very thorough and lengthy emails and he responds with short, quirky responses. But he is doing so good, and I am so proud of what my husband and baby's daddy stands for! ;) Caleb is a wonderful man, a firm believer, and a generous provider. Soon enough, he will be a fabulous daddy, too!

Keep us in your prayers as we continue on this journey.... 5 more months, and then the rest of our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment