10 February 2011

28 Days to Celebrate.... I Love Lucy's Tutus Giveaway!

It is well known that Amelia is a “girly girl” -- and I must say that every girly girl desperately needs a tutu.  And not just any tutu, but a big, fluffy, puffy tutu.  I am so excited to introduce you to my friend Rachael’s shop -- I Love Lucy’s Tutus! {cute name, eh?}

Rachael is such a fun girl!! She is one of my new California girls {as I will now refer to my friends as *wink*} and has the cutest little family ever!! Her tutu’s are to die for -- super puffy with lots of layers of high quality tulle and a detailed bow at the front.  I love letting Amelia crawl around in her tutu.... she is just so stinkin cute!!




I Love Lucy’s Tutus carries a big variety of adorably, girly products.  Tutus, pettiskirts, bows, hats, legwarmers.... the list goes on!! Check out her website and see all of the glittery, sparky cuteness going on!! I always like to check the “Lucy Girls” page -- pictures of little girls in their Lucy Tutu!!! My favorite picture so far?

Ahhhh! I die out of cuteness.  What weiner dog doesn’t need an I Love Lucy’s Tutu?!?! You can purchase your little girl {or dachshund} her own adorable tutu in any size starting at just $14.00!!
{win it!}
One lucky Marine Parents Winner will win a their very own tutu in size and color choice!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me which tutu you would choose and who it would be for….
extra entries….
o     follow me on GFC, twitter, and facebook! {+1 entry each}
o     follow I Love Lucy’s Tutus on facebook and GFC on their blog! {+1 entry each}
  • tweet this up to twice a day (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) –  
Win a custom tutu from I Love Lucy's Tutus & @taprilcrosier during #28daystocelebrate! http://tinyurl.com/6jhpgab {ends 2/13} #giveaways
leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
  •   make a purchase from I Love Lucy’s Tutus during this giveaway promotion and send me a copy of the invoice! {+10 entries for every $5 spent}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.  the winner will be chosen on 2/13/11 by a random number generator.  while i was sent this fab tutu for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.

36 comments:

  1. I think I like the black best. SO hard to choose.
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on GFC
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on twitter
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you on FB
    littlebebebug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love Lucy's Tutus sent me! I love the plum tutu. Congrats on your successful blog! Hooah from Fort Campbell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose the cupcake tutu for my little girl. They are all soo cute!
    shdavis at numail dot org

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on GFC.
    shdavis at numail dot org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on Facebook.
    shdavis at numail dot org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd choose the Cupcake Tutu for my niece (I have boys, so I go a bit overboard with the frilly-ness for her!)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35739867673665536

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. following you on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. following I Love Lucy's tutus blog on GFC (Rachel)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. following you on twitter (@rachelhooey)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. following you on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. following I Love Lucy's Tutus on facebook (Rachel P)

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would want the party tutu for my daughter! She will be 2 soon and really needs one
    AjellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you via gfc
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Already following you on twitter @AJellyBean83
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following I love Lucy's tutus on FB as Amanda Mizen
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following I love Lucy's tutus via gfc on their blog
    AJellybean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/35771553727782912

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cupcake, or Black. So awesome!
    I'm loving Amelia's Bash!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow you, thanks so much for all of this! You are awesome to pull off this and all your other talents!
    brookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i'd pick the cupcake tutu for my little niece

    ReplyDelete
  25. follow you via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  26. like you on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  27. like i love lucy's tutus on FB (lulu a-f)

    ReplyDelete
  28. follow i love lucy's tutus blog via GFC (lulu)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would choose plum, for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36047874064265216

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. tweet 2:
    http://twitter.com/#!/rachelhooey/status/36099178987929600

    dakotaring at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would choose plum, and it would be saved for a future child or I would give it to one of my nieces.
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. follow your blog via gfc
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. follow you on twitter as @green_twiggy
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. like you on fb
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/green_twiggy/status/36157622885289984
    tannis_z at excite dot com

    ReplyDelete