02 January 2011

military monday blog hop.... week seven!

welcome, welcome, welcome!  you have stumbled upon (or purposely found) the Military Monday Blog Hop!  while your gracious hosts are military wives and blogging connoisseurs, we invite all of you, military or not, to join in this great new blog hop to get your week started and your blog following grown!  feel free to link up as many blogs as you have - but please don't leave links to your facebook, twitter or other blog hops (those links will be deleted!).  you can also share this blog hop on your own blog, if you please.... we totally encourage it! 
the guidelines are quite simple here!
  • grab the Military Monday Blog Hop button and post it as a new blog post or somewhere on your blog so we can be sure you are at the right hop!




  • follow all three hosts {just click the buttons below!} - we promise to follow back, just give us a few days to catch up with everyone!



  • follow as many, or as few, of the linked blogs as you like - but remember, the more you follow, the more followers you will get in return! be sure to leave a comment that you stopped by from the Military Monday Blog Hop and leave your blog address!!
thanks for joining us, and we hope you make some great new blog friends today!  now, let's get hoppin'! 

5 comments:

  1. I am adding the button to the bottom of my photo blog... I don't have side bars. I wasn't going to do a post though, since it's photos and I only have 2 followers... is that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower for the Military blog hop. I put your button on my sidebar. Hope you have a great 2011!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! Now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following back! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got my IE to respond!!! ERRRRR! It's about time for that new laptop eh? I viewed this and by the time IE began responding there were close to 40 blogs WOW! HAHA This prehistoric laptop :D
    comment love

    ReplyDelete