**CLOSED**
Congrats to Brooke Anna for winning this giveaway!!
skin MD natural is a breakthrough skin care product that literally shields your skin from irritants and helps to reduce moisture loss. every day, new irritants are introduced to our sensitive skin - antibacterial soaps, colorants, bacteria, shampoos. rather than just covering these irritants up with a traditonal moisturizing lotion, why not protect your skin from the start with a shielding lotion, proven to restore moisture and your skin's natural protection? skin MD can help you do just that.
each bottle of skin MD comes packed with the healing power of humectants, which actually pull moisture from the air into your skin! skin MD has received the highest hypo-allerginic and "safe-use" rating available and can increase skin barrier formation properties, even after hand washing! skin MD natural has shown powerful healing capabilities for even the worst of skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis.
manufactured in a 100% solar facility, skin MD is not only eco-friendly, it is also vegan and animal cruelty-free. all manufacturing takes place in the united states, making this a fabulous domestic product to introduce to your "green" home! you can find skin MD for purchase at select drug stores, or you can buy direct from their website.
{win it!}
one lucky Marine Parents reader will win one full size bottle of the skin MD natural shielding lotion, retailed at $18.00!
to enter…. comment on this giveaway telling me one skin care secret you learned from the skin MD website….
extra entries….
o tweet up to twice a day about this giveaway (2 hrs. between tweets, please!) – be sure to include @taprilcrosier and @Skinmdnatural in your tweet, along with the link to this giveaway! leave me the permalink to your tweet (learn how to do that here). {+1 entry each}
giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. the winner will be chosen on 12/26/10 by a random number generator. while i was sent this lotion for free to review, i was not paid to give a glowing review. my opinions are based on my experience and are 100% honest. to view my full disclosure policy, please click here.









It forms a natural barrier on the skin decreasing the need for excess moisterizers :)
ReplyDeletebrookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow via GFC! haha, duh ;)
ReplyDeletebrookeannaroberts(at)yahoo(dot)com
I learned that they use "humectants" that are 6x more effective than the usual glycerin that other lotions use.
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
follow your blog via gfc
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
follow skinMD on fb
ReplyDeletetannis_z at excite dot com
I learned that a lot of skin problems can be caused from the environment around you. I believe this is true because my son has VERY sensitive skin and things often cause his eczema to act up. I also learned that the Skin Shielding lotion can "restore the skin's protective barrier, blocking toxins and irritants". Sounds great!
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteID: @szogediek
szogediek at yahoo dot com
I follow skin MD on twitter
ReplyDeleteID: @szogediek
szogediek at yahoo dot com