this is a reusable coffee cup that still looks like a coffee cup!! it's made of porcelain and comes with a silicone sleeve. i am planning on replacing the sleeve with a funky crocheted cup cozy that i'll either buy on etsy {like this one} or make myself!! i love these cups because i drink alot of coffee, but alot of mugs on the market today don't fit in the cupholders of my car. also, i really love a clean, white product. can't wait to get this little number in my hands!!
honestly, i can't tell you how long i have wanted a tiffin.... it must be at least two or three years. before i ever knew about blogging, i religiously followed a "website" {AKA a blog} called green and crunchy. she has since stopped blogging, but they were seriously the greenest family around, everything was reused, repurposed, glass, stainless steel, raw, vegan, you name it.... she homeschooled her five {or was it six?} kids and they took all these great fieldtrips with tiffin-ed lunches in hand. i.wanted.her.tiffins. and now i shall have my own!! this is just a perfect way to stow breakfast and lunch for amelia and me, and the little sidekick compartment will be awesome for some little finger snacks for amel!! i ordered an extra sidekick as well to keep snacks in the diaper bag or if i want to add some dressing to a salad. the fun thing about tiffins is that if you don't use all the compartments, you can close as many, or as few, compartments with the same latch. so if we are headed out to eat or to a friend's house, i can just tuck some carrots or green beans into one compartment for amelia's dinner and away we go!
have you tried revolution foods? they have some really delicious and organic snacks for kiddos. amelia is an advanced eater and has been for awhile now. these little jammy sammys {sammies?} are so yummy and nutritious! because they are made with oatmeal and similar in texture to a nutri-grain bar, i can give her the entire little snack bar as part of her lunch and let her gnaw on it. she is really into tearing food apart with her little baby teeth right now, so whole pieces of toast, string cheese, and these little sandwiches make meal times fun for my adorable daughter! they are so easy to pack in the diaper bag {even without a tiffin!} that i can grab and go with this meal when i'm getting ready for work at five in the morning.... yeah, five in the morning. ps - if your kid doesn't finish the jammy sammy, it's totally adult-worthy, too. *wink*
i probably won't be seeing this package before christmas, but i don't mind waiting! while ecomom has super fast shipping {usually same-day!}, packages seem to dally a bit in package-land before they arrive as the holidays approach. i'll be sure to update you on my fabulous purchases once i get them in hand.
what have you purchased from ecomom lately? have you been eyeballing something particular on her site? i'd love to know what you are interested in from her!!












ahhh I got a tiffin too in their 7 days of giving sale over Thanksgiving week... but alas, I bought it for a gift for a friend, but when I saw it come in I was totally wanting one for myself. I can't believe I missed that daily deal! What!? I signed up for their newsletter but I don't get it - maybe I need to sign up again. :)
ReplyDeleteHello, thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm following you back from the blog hop. Also, i'm such a coffee head, I love your purchases! Going to check out the site to see what I want now
ReplyDeleteAja`
I get those sammy jammy's all the time. They actually sell them at the Food Lion right by our houses in the Produce/Organic section! Jacob loves them. And since he's so picky I love that he's at least eatting SOMETHING good for him.
ReplyDeleteI was so eye-ing the Eco Cup! You have to tell me how it is when you get it!!!
ReplyDeleteah...I love those stacking tiffin! I have also wanted those! very cool and those cute spoons and forks too! Thanks for visiting myblog! I'm glad to follow-i love the lay out of your blog!
ReplyDeletesophieandmomma.blogspot.com