09 December 2010

the kitchen floor...

today i came home after putting the little girls on the bus.  i needed to finish stripping diapers {they needed a real good cleaning}, clean the house {overdue for some serious dusting!} and get a nice, juicy pot roast going in the crock pot.  so far, i've been extremely productive!  everything is done and the diapers are on a final rinse cycle before hanging to sun bleach.  i'm hoping to be here for the FedEx delivery today as my Ecomom order is out for delivery.  i got a set of stainless steel straws and some more nellie's for the laundry.

of course, i took a little break from working so hard to get down on the kitchen floor and play with baby amelia.... she is so adorable and so much fun!  she is desperate to stand up, sans the help of random home furnishings.  you can see how she wants to stand - she's almost there!!  enjoy this sweet little peek into our morning play time, friends!




have a wonderful thursday - one day closer to the weekend {YIPPEE!}  by the way - what do you think of my rounded edges and "watermark" on the photos?? like?  i downloaded picasa with piknik last night and have been playing around this morning.  any advice would be warmly welcomed.  can i batch edit photos, doing it one at a time is so.slow......

3 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw the pics, I knew you downloaded it! They look great! I should totally add a watermark to mine too.
    Don't know ANYTHING about batch editing, though.

    She is SO CLOSE to standing!!! Exciting!

    You must be productive... my Twitter is so quiet, which has helped me be productive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look nice. You can do the same thing and tons faster by downloading Windows Live Writer for posting your blog - I just discovered the watermark feature and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Windows Live Writer! That's what I use for all my blog posts!

    I didn't know they had a watermark feature!

    ReplyDelete