19 December 2010

handmade monogrammed ornaments....

check out these adorable felt ornaments i whipped up tonight {seriously, it's a quick, easy project!}.  i'm going to gift these to the girls i nanny tomorrow.  the little girls get the pink and purple {their favorite colors} and the teenager gets the one in steelers colors.

{check out the easy tutorial here}

these would make really fun, handmade gift tags for any occasion!! i'll probably make up an entire alphabet set for amelia in the coming years.  the possibilites with these felted wonders are endless!

oh, and by the way - that "R" ornament? yeah, i can sew in more than a straight line now.  i'm telling you, all i needed was one successful project to get me going.  later this week i think i will try my hand at a larger project.... a repurposed sweater purse!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for following me, I am now returning the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I think I am going to try and make some of these. Thanks for following me. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete