15 December 2010

all about me.... day twenty-three!

all about me
 
day 23 – a photo of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
 

my sister is in south africa.... AFRICA.... caring for these young children who don't have anyone they can reliably depend on.  how awesome is she?  she sees things like this all the time....
 

yeah, those are elephants.  an elephant family.  just walking along.

{jealous}

8 comments:

  1. Returning the follow favor! Thanks for visiting Giveaways 4 Mommy and following! Beautiful name by the way. I am a little partial to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What AMAZING work your sister is doing!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog...I hope you will return! I am following you back!

    PS- My sister is engaged to a Marine. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooo cool about your sister! my brother's in russia serving a mission right now. we're like cool sibling twins!! ps: my dad served in USMC (urrah!) for 20 years. yeah yeah! :)
    Yours Mine and Ours

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cute...love you parting comment. Your blog is fun and I'm going to enjoy reading the other about you days...Thanks for stopping over at my blog and for your sweet comments. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd be jealous too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your tag line above your followers box...the few, the proud...very marinish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is AMAZING!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Following you back!
    Lots of love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by. I am happy to be following back

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment and the follow! This is really cool... I can't imagine what it would be like to just see elephants strolling along. I'm in awe. :-) I look forward to reading more! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete