
she has alot of other really cool gifts besides musical toys. check out this fun little guy.... it's a walk behind toy that also she can also ride on, but it's a hippo!! a hippo!!! i love it, look at his funky white tooth hanging out there! and those rosy cheeks? too cute :) i bought this used from someone for five bucks - seriously, you can't beat it!
oh, and it looks like amelia already knows what some of her presents are.... that little sneak! she is so.fast. and will make it to the tree and rip open a gift before you can say "christmas" - no joke. she completely unwrapped a book already, so we just gave it to her a few days early. but i couldn't bear to let her open a big gift like this pop up toy before christmas morning!! so i left it unwrapped and took lots of pictures so we could show it to her years from now.
my child is a nut. i love that little girl!
i can't believe this 30 day challenge has come to a close, but what better way to end it than with a fun showing of amelia's first christmas tree - just the way she will see it tomorrow morning! we opened our stocking stuffers and box of gifts from my parents tonight so that tomorrow we can keep an eye on how much paper amelia tries to eat. believe me, there will be pictures galore!
i hope you all have a wonderful holiday, whether you celebrate christmas or not. enjoy your family, your time, and your love for all things.











April, today, I check my blog and find yours commenting on mine. I am really glad you did write me.
ReplyDeleteAbout earning by blogging, I am just starting... Someday soon I hope something good would finally happen. Meanwhile, I just respond to friend's messages like yours. Thanks for your comment. I hope to "see" you often when you can.
As for little Amelia, she's truly a very blessed girl. Why? She has a mom as loving as you.
Sincerely,
Luisa