
{l to r: katelyn, amber, me}
this year i became friends with katelyn - the most adorable, sweet and comically insane girl you will ever meet! we have tons of mutual friends, and she is engaged to a former co-worker of mine from my coffee shop days (oh, how i miss those days). it was inevitable that we befriend one another, and our friendship has really stemmed from a digital pen pal-ship to a true friendship! while she lives in atlanta still (lucky!), we correspond frequently, and i adore reading her twitter and blog updates about her upcoming wedding. this is a picture of us with our mutal friend, amber, at amber's house this past summer in atlanta for a get together with friends! i love these girls and have been so blessed by them. everyone needs friends like these in their lives!








april!!! you are so sweet! I am so excited to be featured on your blog!!! love you! and as soon as I get through the next 3 days, I'm going to be pen-pal-ing you more frequently about wedding fun!!! <3 you
ReplyDelete